•Art 42•

MKAY- GUESS WHO GOT AN ART BLOCK? Yeah, my life sucks. Anyways..

This idea was from IDrinkPastaForALivin lol- We were talking in discord together and they kept bringing up (spamming-) literally adorable and fluffy PlaTeran scenarios on my DM'S- And one of them was Player wearing a big hoodie that Veteran ownsss! And I wanted to draw it so badly that I obviously did.

Also, Art requests are now open again! Since, yes. Have fun thinking what ya want- some crackships may make me uncomfortable so sometimes I may not be able to make it a ship art, sorry for that. Some might be drawn late in case of too many requests or sometimes I may not be able to do those requests so sorry for that as well.. anyways.. back with the PlaTeran fluff >:}

Storyline: Mother washed Player's hoodie today, Player wanted to wear a hoodie today since it's pretty cold in the skeld so he decided that he wanted to wear one of Veteran's big o' hoodies! He went to Veteran's closet to find one, (totally not creepy at all lmao-) eventually he found a pastel yellow hoodie. After he wore it he went to Veteran whose in the Cafeteria and showed him, Veteran thinks it's adorable.

THE HANDS

THE HANDS.. I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF AA- Yay, finally, something good. Anyways.. I think my shading was a little off, and my lighting too- something must've happened with me while lightening it up lolol- You can't tell from Veteran's visor but he has 2 small hearts on his, sad you can't see it cause of the lighting blocking it. I think I did something wrong while drawing Player too.. the l e g g o s - idk I have a feeling I did something wrong..

"Why are you wearing my hoodie?..."
- Veteran

"Mother washed all my other hoodies today and I was cold okay? Not my fault you're the only other person I can steal clothes from."
- Player

"..."

"You can keep it.. if ya wanna.."
- Veteran

"..."

"Thanks Veterann!"
- Player

• 343 words
- Raven