•CopyRights And More (Please Read First!)•

Before you head into this book of shenanigans, I will say a few things you'd need to know:

(Made In August 1, 2021)

Everything in this book is "All Rights Reserved" or basically.. The only way you can use any of my artworks is to ask permission specifically from me and nobody else. If I find out you used any of my artworks or any of my works without permission then I will have to politely ask you to please change it, take it down or please don't use it again or else I might have to be forced to Copyright strike you. It is also required for you to credit me.. AKA GalaxRavenSkies when using my artworks, if you do not credit me I will politely ask you to do so. You may ask for permission to use any of my works at my WattPad DM's or my Discord DM's..

Discord Tag: GalaxRavenSkies#4065

WattPad: @GalaxRavenSkies (Aka, you're here.)

Anyways, now that that's out of the way..

Here's some stuff to know about this book:

It sometimes might occur that swearing can be seen in some chapters, sometimes a bit of dirty jokes and dirty topics may be seen in the comments or some chapters.. but I will never ever make an NSFW or Smut chapter, ever. Even if requested art for it..

The only thing I will be doing in this book is fluff, slight swearing, angst and mostly stuff that aren't related to NSFW content. Sometimes, incorrect quotes may have dirty jokes in it as well but I will never ever go into heavy NSFW or Smut so do not expect that from me.

Art requests are off for now so please do not ask me to make something for you, but this chapter will be updated if I change my decision with this.. or I'll make a chapter announcement notifying you about this topic.

Just know that I'm not a professional writer at all and is mediocre writer at my works, I'm still learning and practicing how to write better for all my readers to be pleased and enjoy their reading experiences in this book. Criticism and advise are dearly and hardly appreciated by me.

My artworks are also very mediocre and are not at best, I've seen better people draw and shade better than what I can do, I try my best to experiment with my art application to change that while also practicing a bit of anatomy, effects, overlays, pin lightings and lighting in general. My first artwork is very old By the way and I have changed overtime. Criticism and advise are once again will be very appreciated for I wanna improve on my skills.

Please do not get yourselves into fights in the comments, like shipping fights, lore fights, episode fights, opinion fights or favoritism fights.. I don't want to deal with those right now and nor does anyone.

Please do not ask me nor anyone sensitive information in the comments.. or else I'm going to have to delete those comments from this book.

No harassment, cyberbully or homophobia in this book, please.. if ever I see comments related to those three things I just mentioned I will delete all those comments, I check the comments on a daily if you're wondering.

This book will have pride/LGBTQ+ related topics and ships, if you're if ever.. uncomfortable with this I suggest you leave. However, if you'd like to stay please do not comment homophobic things.

Sometimes, non-AUL related topics might be posted here.. it might be because it is related to Among Us tho!

Please respect everyone's opinions, including my own opinions and do not come after me nor anyone unless- It is illegal or some sort.

Some controversial opinions and topics may be mentioned and applied however.. but please still do not start any fights nor arguments here.

For some.. shipping perspective.. here's my ships! Please do respect my opinions with my ships and everyone else's ships: (These are all are not in any order or pattern!)

Player X Veteran (OTP!)
Mr. Egg X Mr. Cheese (OTP!)
TheGentleMan X Mr. Cheese (OTP!)
Captain X Stoner (OTP!)
Captain X Dum
Captain X Player (Not much, but still kinda ship it?? A bit.)
Engineer X Gnome
Angel X Sheriff
Bro X Ninja (OTP!)
Bro X Stoner
Rose X Bday (OTP!)
PoopyFarts96 X Goober
Stoner X Angel
Aiden X Punk
Not-Orange X Blue/Monster (OTP!)

Most of the time you might see me draw a lot of Player X Veteran content here.. but don't worry! At some point I will obviously change up my content and draw other ships to please you all!

That's all you'd need to know about this book! I hope you enjoy your stay at this shenanigan of a book- :))

•  807 words

- Raven AKA GalaxRavenSkies