•How come I never realized?•

O M L ..

OKAY, FIRSTLY, THIS CHAPTER IS ALMOST USELESS BUT I HAVE TO SAY THIS, FOR THE CAPSTONE/CAPNER SHIPPERS SAKE!! And for those who ask why CapNer/CapStone is a ship.

I'm not sure if everyone knows this so here I go making a chapter for it.

In AUL 1..

NOW, CARE TO EXPLAIN SOME STUFF?

NOW, CARE TO EXPLAIN SOME STUFF?.. Here I'll explain what basically happened.

Captain asks Stoner to take a lead in the participation of the body report from Player. And then- what Stoner says is basically just- "Dude like.. It's gotta be one of us, right?" Stoner says. Then Captain just says that was a good observation. But from out of nowhere.. Captain randomly asks Stoner why his name was Stoner- Stoner blushes and says "I'm a geology major, you feel me?." Stoner says. Captain then- F L I R T S, Kinda . "I sure do Stoner, rocks are dope!" Captain says.

And the even more noticeable part in the episode is that Captain only lets Stoner talk, I mean it could have been part of the plot on why Player didn't win the first match but.. He literally shuts everyone up, including Angel for that matter so Stoner can talk. Meaning that Captain basically only cares on what Stoner will say. He even voted on Angel afterwards, Stoner didn't even say much-

After them voting out Angel, Captain even decided to I guess.. FLIRT with him or compliment him by saying "OH MY GOSH YOU DID IT YOU GORGEOUS GREEN GOOFBALL!"

Sussy

In AUL 2..

(Have an adorable photo of them hanging out not in a round/match

(Have an adorable photo of them hanging out not in a round/match.)

Notice the fact Captain followed Stoner around the whole time? You might just say because he says it's the buddy system. B u t . The fact he could be following anyone else but Stoner is even more sus.. MORE SUS. When Stoner did the emergency meeting, Stoner says "Dudes, like, Captain's been like, following me everywhere and it's totally crushing my mellow.." And Captain's response? Well-

"Wow Stoner, and here I thought we were having a nice evening together!"

Sounds like he just wanted to hang out with Stoner- THAT SUS.

Bro says that was very sus of Captain, Captain's response was just saying it was for a  "buddy system".

In the end, he was voted out tho.

Overall, these are basically the reasons why CapStone/CapNer is a valid ship and is not a cursed ship! It's a prove point.

I've heard recently that people call Captain X Stoner a cursed ship or a ship that doesn't make sense or shouldn't exist but.. AUL 1 and 2 is WHY it's shipped, it was such a big hint from the beginning they were meant to be friends in later on episodes but.. it was later scrapped or discontinued for the sake plot for Captain to be friends with Player instead..

I have no idea why they scrapped it honestly, it's such an interesting ship to begin with.

It's sad that gametoons scrapped/trashed the idea of the ship, they literally hinted it out on previous episodes like this, this ship could've had so much potential. Right now, PlayTain and CapDum are the most shipped for Captain so- as gametoons, they would most likely just pick those ships than CapNer/CapStone.. It's truly sad for me since.. this was my first ever ship! The first ship that I shipped in the existence of AUL, I've been a fan of AUL Ever since episode 1, yes, I'm not joking. And ever since that episode, the way I saw those two interact I knew they would become something but.. it seems like AUL 3 is where they scrapped the idea of Captain X Stoner and morely focused on TheGentleMan X Mr. Cheese..

I hope that they could add more interactions with those two, it could really revive them back together.. it was a really missed opportunity.

Anyways.. thank you for coming to my ted talk, I'll be here all night!

• 670 words

- Raven