•Art 51•

2 arts, I did it you guys, in 2 hours.. I DID ITT-

So.. what are they you may ask..

Look,

Yandere Egg Exists.

Have fun.

Also,

Lemon boy.

Okay I'll- I'll just show the innocent one first...

This was inspired by a DNF animatic and this scene popped up! And I wanted to draw it except CapStone aka Captain X Stoner! Here's the original:

ADORABLE DNF CONTENTA USHSUAB- Anyways.. here's my version with a storyline:

Storyline: After so many times of Captain getting rejected, excluded and just straight up ignored by Player he really didn't feel so well today. He felt tired mentally and just wanted to rest from all of it all.. so he sat down quietly on the ground.

A few hours later, a certain someone came around, Stoner. Recently Captain and Stoner have been getting along quite well despite Stoner killing him multiple time in some rounds they do get along just fine. Stoner hates to admit it but Captain was one of his first friends in the lobby.

He didn't like seeing Captain look all despair induced and gloomy so he decided to sit down with him on the cold, hard ground and comfort him the best he can.

OKAY CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THE HANDS I MADE FOR A SEC?? I THINK I DID AMAZING, I DIDN'T LET YOU DOWN, I DIDN'T GIVE YOU UP, I DIDN'T TURN AROUND AND DESERT YOU TODAY YAAY! Anyways

OKAY CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THE HANDS I MADE FOR A SEC?? I THINK I DID AMAZING, I DIDN'T LET YOU DOWN, I DIDN'T GIVE YOU UP, I DIDN'T TURN AROUND AND DESERT YOU TODAY YAAY! Anyways.. other than the hands.. New visor shading! :DD It might not be that noticeable but trust me in the next art you'll notice it better. I finally made a proper bean sitting down.. this is the best day of my life, a little. You can tell I tried doing the shadow style like the original one but heck I gave up ;-; Overall, this- lemon boy fits this relationship a lot!

"Player's just.. been a little.. well, no.. I mean.. a little bit of a jerk to me these days.."
- Captain

"..."

"Cappy, If I'm honest here.. Player's not exactly your type of bromigo.."
- Stoner

Now.. you want Yandere content? Well... fine.

This was inspired by bikennikidi aka Bella's recent EggHunt Yandere artwork ee- I was rushing so this might look a bit lazy aa- qwq

Also maybe cringe lol- probably, yeah sure.

This will be a long storyline oh god- at this point it might as well be recreated into a dang oneshot-

Storyline: It's been months, Mr. Egg and Mr. Cheese still hate each other.. or do they?.. Well, turns out one of them wasn't the type to hate, more to love.

Mr. Egg recently felt a strong tug of love for Mr. Cheese, he didn't know why exactly.. it- just happened so suddenly.

It's been a month ever since it happened and as times go by.. so does his love.

He started to hate TheGentleMan.. he started to love the fellow cheesy crewmate instead until he started on wanting to kill TheGentleMan for him.

It came to the point.. he did.

He felt lovesick for love, it's been a while since he felt it so.. it came to a surprise to him he felt lovesick for someone he hates back then.

Mr. Cheese found TheGentleMan's body along with seeing Mr. Egg, whose repeatedly stabbing the dead corpse of TheGentleMan a bunch of times.. in the chest.

Mr. Cheese was perturbed by this, honestly he thought that Mr. Egg would rather kill him and not TheGentleMan.

Once Mr. Egg felt Mr. Cheese's presence was near he quickly stopped with stabbing the dead corpse of TheGentleMan.

Mr. Cheese was cornered, he was frightened honestly, even if he had a knife of his own.

Mr. Egg, being a lovesick eggo, felt a strong temptation to go to Mr. Cheese and well, I guess just- love him

So he did.

PHEWWW, THAT STORYLINE WAS REAAAAL LONG- Anyways

PHEWWW, THAT STORYLINE WAS REAAAAL LONG- Anyways.. Bloody bloody splatty splatty everywhere! :DD Now you can really tell the new visor shading style I have too *+ Cheese block small, I have no idea why I made it small but live with it. Overall, Yandere Egg and PlayPlay with Cheese boi and VetVet Supremacy.

"You've gone crazy! What the cheddar is wrong with you Mr. Egg?!"
- Mr. Cheese

".."

"Crazy?? Haha! That's hilarious.."
- Mr. Egg

"I'M NOT KIDDING Y-"
- Mr. Cheese

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING TAKEN AWAY FROM ME, THEGENTLEMAN WAS INTERFERING! YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT."
- Mr. Egg

"..."

"I.."
- Mr. Cheese

• 746 words
- Raven