•Art 59/Gift!•

Helloooo! Miss me? No, you probably don't. Anyways.. This is all PlaTeran sadly.. I'm unfortunately not done with some of my sketches like the GentleCheese one, CapStone and an EggCheese one, as well as EggHunt.

So, yeah.. sorry for thaT- I've been busy. School will start for a few days so, slow updates will occur too.

Anyways.. first one is this small.. comic?..

Storyline: Today was very cold and chill for the crew, the crew was on the territory of Polus.. which was rumored to always have it's cold climate for the whole year end.

The crew knew they would arrive at this destination at some point, and has bought jackets and coats for them to wear for this cold weather.

Unfortunately.. Player didn't have a clean hoodie nor jacket to use since he used it all last week and forgot to ask Mother to wash it for him or he forgot to wash it himself.

He needed something to prevent him to freeze from the Polus's cold climate.. luckily for him, he has a friend whom has a closet with hoodies.

He decided to "borrow" one of their hoodies.. they wouldn't mind.. right?

Once Player found a hoodie he wanted to wear from Veteran's closet, he wore it and went near the exit of the Skeld to exit the ship.. he wanted to explore Polus for a bit.

However.. Once Veteran found out about his friend stealing his hoodies.. Veteran was not fond of his actions for taking his hoodie so suddenly without his consent.

Once Player came back from his small time adventure in Polus.. he was greeted by a rather frustrated Veteran.

 he was greeted by a rather frustrated Veteran

I will never use this eye artstyle ever again in my entire life aa!- Yeah, I tried something new

I will never use this eye artstyle ever again in my entire life aa!- Yeah, I tried something new.. but uh, I hate that. Yes, I now added some extra shadows just so this wouldn't look as lazY- ;w; I think I actually drew the proportions right.. I think? Overall, not bad!

"That's MY hoodie, Player!"
- Veteran

"No it's not!"
- Player

"Dude, it has my pin."
- Veteran

"..."

"NO, THAT'S MY PIN! I UH.. LIKE TO COLLECT YOUR PINS!"
- Player

"That's really weird dude- but okay."
- Veteran

"But still, give it back!"
- Veteran

"..."

"Catch me."
- Player

"..."

"Nah, I'm not doin' that. Just keep it."
- Veteran

"Oh? Lazy?"
- Player

"No.."
- Veteran

"You look cute in it anyway.."
- Veteran, mumbling.

"What? Wait I couldn't hear you."
- Player

"Nothing."
- Veteran

Next onee!

This one is a small gifty for A_Sad_Red_Crewmate ! Since they reached a huge milestone of 100 followers AND cause I really enjoyed there.. TOTALLY PLATONIC PlayVet oneshot! :33

*Crying* Proud of you my child *pats*

Also, ASRC- ARE YA REALLY SURE IT'S PLATONIC WHEN YOU SAID IT HAD ROMANTIC PARTS?? HUUUUH??

Okay sorry-

Anyways.. here ya go!

If you haven't read the oneshot, I suggest you read it to get the full context of the drawing.

Gradients oo! *+ Like 'em? Anyways

Gradients oo! *+ Like 'em? Anyways.. I imitated the gradients like that sunset scene from the oneshot.. also.. Player is holding the scrapbook and is wearing the pastel red sweater Veteran gave him. Player's looking at Veteran By the way- I'm actually really proud with this one.. :33 Overall, I think I did great! ovo

"Let's fill this scrapbook together."
- Veteran

"Together?.."
- Player

"Together."
- Veteran

• 515 words
- Raven