INTRODUCTION

Neil n ayesha are married before  6 months from now...

They both live happily at their new residence... their Own House near the juhu beach..which they have bought out of their collective earning.. They call it as "NEILSHA PALACE"..

A beautiful sea facing house in juhu...which they have decorated together. Neil  and ayesha  both hav got to work in new television shows....On different channels....

They both are playing main leads in their respective shows....but with different co-stars. They have a daily routine... On week days..they went to their respective sets in morning..came back home in night..spend some quality time with each other... and then sleep peacefully in each other's embrace..

While on weekends..they either visit Delhi to meet Neil's family...0r agra to meet ayesha's  family. They spend their weekends with their families....

While on some weekends they plan holidays...just for two of them..to spend some quality time with each other.

There life was going like this only from the last 6 months...since they are married.

But...One fine day.their life gota major turn... when they got a good news...?

Read the story to find out more Hope you all will enjoy this new venture..."NEILSHA  FAMILY"

***********************************