MIRACLE💫💫

Doctor asked neil to sign a document

Doc: Mr neil...you have to sign this form

Neil: "Doctor ye kya hai"

Doc: Its a consent form...which states ki agar operation ke time patient ko kuch hota hai to hospital is not responsible

Neil got emotional..he could not sign this form.. But this tym ayesha consoled him...she keeps her hand on his shoulder and says: "NEIL...SIGN IT...DONT WORRY....TUMNE HI KAHA HAI NA..OUR KIDS OUR STRONG...THEY WILL FIGHT...AND NOW I ALSO BELIEVE that....that EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE"

Neil had tears: Ayesha...i cant..cant sign this...this form... what if...if..no...i cant

Ayesha: Neil...just do this...i have full faith in god...bharosa rkho neil....and we have this last option

(It was hard for him....but with teary eyes and ayesha's faith he signed the paper) And hand over it to doctor

Neil looked into ayesha's eyes.. And hugged her This time ayesha is very strong..and very positive...

Ayesha: Neil... I know..i know..how difficult it is for both of us..but b bhagwan ne hume bohot dukh de diye...ab unhe hume khushiya deni hogi..... She showed full faith in god.

As it is said...if a women is determined...she can bring the life
back...she can do anything for the sake of her hushand and her childrens..

A women has this special power...with which she can breaks mountains also... if needed.

And Ayesha is also one powerful women.. Although she is bit emotional...but SHE IS STRONG...SHE KNOWS HOW TO PROTECT HER CHILDREN

Ayesha cupped his face: Neil..look at me...sab kuch thik hoga
aaj. will never let my children suffer. Neil nodded

*********************************************

*Operation starts*

A hard and most difficult day for neilsha  

Neil was very restless...while he was constantly walking here and there...

And ayesha was in front of GOD... PRAYING FOR THE SAFETY OF HER KIDS She prayes:
"GOD...aapne mujhe jitne dukh diye...jitne imtihan liye...maine
seh liye...r haske unka samna kiya...lekin ab baat mere bachho ki hai...AAPKO CHAMATKAR KRNA HOGA..aapko unhe sahi salamat lana hoga.. She cries in front of god: "VO MASOOM NANHI SI JAAN...meri bachhi zindagi or maut se lad rhi hal.... Or neish..mera neish..jisne abhi thik se apni aankhe bhi nhi kholi...use itna dard sehna pad rha hai.. Mere dono masoom bacho ki jaan bacha lo bhagwaan.pleaseee"

Hours passes by....0peration  was running..making neilsha  more and more restless.. AFTER 6  LONG HOURS

Doctor came out with tears in their eyes but Hope in their hearts...Neilsha  ran to him..holding each others hands.. Doctor: "I CANT BELIEVE...ITS A MIRACLE..operation was successful.NYESHA  IS ABSOLUTELY FINE.." Neilsha  relaxed and a billion dollar smile swept their faces.. Neil cried with emotions and happiness: DOCTOR..NYESHA ..MERI. MERI DAUGHTER....vo...VO BILKUL THEEK HAI NA....VO THIK HO GYI..

Doc: Yes Mr Neil..your daughter has fought her disease...she is fine...and i must say SHE IS A REAL FIGHTER.

Ayesha smiled and hugged neil: NEIL...HUMARI...HUMARI NYESHA ...
Neil: HAA ADITL...HUMARI NYESHA ....VO BILKUL THIK HO GYI..

Ayesha panicked and broke the hug : Doctor..NEISH...MERA.MERA NEISH...vo K....kaisa hai. Doctor:

Mrs Imam...he is weak right now.But He is safe..AND HE IS REAL MAN I MUST SAY.HE ALSO FAUGHT TILL THE END...AND SURVIVED.. And that was it.

neilsha  happiness has no bounds..their happiness was on ninth cloud.. They were falling short of words to express their happiness...bothh there kids were fine...

Neil: Heybhagwan..tera lakh lakh shukr..meri zindagi..mere bache..dono salamat hai...

Ayesha thanked god: Thankyou so much god.aapne mera vishwas sach kr diya..thanku thank u sooo much..

Neil thanked doctor: Thank u so much doctor.its all because of you.

Doctor: Its okay Mr Neil very precious...and i must say...you both have two beautiful gems they  are also happy...these kids are in your life... They are adorable.

Neil: Thank you doctor... thank you so much

After two days.

Everything is fine...neish and nyesha  both were brought home SAFE AND ALL HEALTHY

Neish was welcomed by family....and he is true angel in their life...WHO CAME AND FILLED THEIR LIVES WITH HAPPINESS

Ayesha holding neish: MY Baby...aapne humare saare pain finish kr diye...aap humare liye ek angel bnke aaye ho..I love you

Neil kissed neish: PAPA LOVES YOU TOO NEISH...

Nyesha : Mumma...papa.aap mujhe love nhi krte..?

Neilsha  smiled

Neil : No my princess..idhar aao

She came and neil picked her up in his arms...

"PAPA MUMMA...AAPKO SABSE JYADA LOVE KRTE HAIN... SACHI..KHUDSE BHIJYADA" they kiss nyesha...

Nyesha  kisses neish "ILOVE YOU LITTLE BROTHER..."

Sorry guys for late update

Originally published on
1st November 2021
08:07 pm