5 years leap.......

*5 years later*

5 years have passed since Nyesha ....the precious soul of neil and ayesha  was born.

Undoubtedly she is the apple of their eyes.

Their day starts with her innocence and ends also with her cute pretty smile.

Neil is now a big rich businessman..4 years back he left acting and decided to have his own business. Now he is really successful businessman and a loving husband and father too.

Ayesha  on the other hand runs an NGO. She works in an ngo as a trusty and manager..but most of the time she is busy with nyesha  as she is her utmost priority.

Nyesha  goes to play school...she is 5 years old and very naughty but innocent child.

She loves her papa the most.as he fulfils her each n every demand. She loves to eat chocolates and playing with her mumma and papa.

Neil and ayesha  are also very dotting parents. They loved their child the most. They make sure that they spend time with nyesha  despite their work.

They treat their nyesha  just like a Princess

Neil still cannot see her in any pain or tears...

Whenever she gets il...neil takes care of her whole night and never sleeps..and next day he himself gets ill.

So apparently ayesha  who has two kids now...one is her husband Neil and other one is nyesha .

She takes care of both of them.

Her two pieces of heart whome she loves more than herself.

Its been 5 years and their house is full of happines..chirpiness of nyesha ...morning romance of adiza...playing and laughing with nyesha ....and their memories are endless.

They have captured all their memories in the form of pics and family photoframes....Their house is full of nyesha  and their pics

But who knew that destiny is playing some other games with
them..who knew that one day their life will take a major
turn..and who knew that one day neilsha will have to face most challenging face of their life.

****************************

Will update a triple update today or tomorrow 🤔
And from Monday no update for a week as my exams are starting from Monday