SHOOT CALLING 🎥🎬

Ayesha got a call in the morning

She recieved the call and talked over phone

Neil woke up "Kiska call tha ayeshu"

Ayesha while getting up from the bed "Nothing important Neil ....manager ka call tha......she said i have got an offer for some add shoots n all"

Neil got up excitedly "Then what did u replied them...?"

Ayesha"obviously no..."

Neil frowned "WHAT....why did u said no...."

Ayesha "Neil ..because i can't shoot....leaving the house and the kids"

Neil stood up and hold her from her shoulders "But baby......why can't you join the industry again...you are getting offers right...then why not"

Ayesha looked into his eyes "Neil ...see its not like i dont want to.....but i can't....i have more priorities here..."

Neil "Ohh come on.....accha when is the shoot..."

Ayesha : Neil leave it na...it doesn't matter

Neil: Just tell me...

Ayesha: umm...they were saying if i agree....we can shoot tommorow itself....one day shoot maybe

Neil happily uttered " Fine....now listen....JUST CALL THEM ....and SAY THAT UR READY ......AND TOMMOROW YOU WILL GOING TO SHOOT..."

Ayesha : But Neil ...... what about neish,nyesha.....if...they need me....if...

Neil cuts her in the middle "No ifs and but.....you are going and thats final......its my order"

Ayesha encircled her arms around his neck "Ohh really....now ur gonna order me.?"

Neil smirked at her: Yess...I am ur husband....i can order you!

Ayesha : Okay Mr.Husband.....but then who will gonna look after my kids...and i am not leaving them with the servants.....pleaseee

Neil : Ofcourse ME........I will look after them......After all its my responsibility too....not only yours ayesha.........
So..... 'Not to fear when their dad is here..'

Ayesha smiled "Really....r u gonna handle them.....for the whole one day.....Neil it's not easy....soch lo"

Neil : Soch liya.....and i will be the lucky one....to spend my day with my kids....... say yes?......i will handle...i promise.......

Ayesha: Well...

After thinking for a minute.... "Okay......i will go"

Neil gets happy,Great....u don't know ayesha .... I am so happy to hear this..... My old ayesha is back....he kissed her forehead

Ayesha hugged him "All thanks to you...My caring hubby..."

Next Day

Early morning

Ayesha was ready to leave for her early morning shoot...... but she was busy in dictating the days schedule and terms to Neil "Neil .....see......these are the food meals you have to feed neish ...in every two hours......and nyesha's school bag is ready....just make sure she had her milk....she make excuses......and also drop her to the school On Time.....and....and

Neil was hearing her for the last half n hour...in which she had repeated almost everything twice or thrice

He came near her and hold her shoulders....to calm her down "Ayesha main sab smjh gya..........ayesha bas....."

She was not stopping and constantly talking n talking "Ye bhi krna hai....vo bhi......ye yha......vo..."

Blah..blah...blah.........

She was so confused and worried

She was not listening to Neil....and therefore to stop her down...

Neil smashed her lips...and locked her lips with his...

With that she immediately stopped.....and shockingly witnessed Neil's move

Neil while breaking the kiss "Kya yr ayesha .....kabse bole jaa rhi thi.....tumhe chup krane ka bs yhi tareeka tha mere pas.......he said in just one go....

Ayesha was shocked and calmed her breathe "Neil ....."

Neil : Finally.....now LISTEN TO ME......ayesha i have understood everything.....and you pleasee relax.....and just go without any stress and tension....got it

Ayesha : Neil ...vo...i..i am sorry.....but main aise pehli baar....i mean itne time baad.....

Neil cupped her face "You are so natural ayesha..... there is nothing to worry about.......nd dont worry about the kids...i am here na....i will take care......

Ayesha : Okay Neil ...main nikalti hu.....ek baar....ek baar neish or nyesha ko dekh lu....

She went to the sleeping neish and caressed his forehead

"MY BABY.....MUMMA JALDI AAJAYEGI....And I WILL MISS YOU......she kissed his forehead"

She went to see nyesha who was also sleeping....cuddling with her teddy

She caressed her forehead and kissed her on cheeks "I love you nyesha"

And finally she was about to leave giving the final instrusction to Neil "Neil ....

But he cuts her in the middle "Ayesha.....i know everthing.....now goooo..otherwise.....i will again......

Ayesha smiled and hugged him

She pecked his lips "Bubyee....I LOVE YOU..."

Neil:"Love you Too....."

Precap:

neish was crying..........

nyesha shouted "Papa i am getting late....do it fast "

"Coming beta....yes yes neish papa is cominng..."

Neil was all messed up and confused "Goddd how ayeshu manage all this"

Ayesha: Neil .... i will be late....may be till midnight"

"Its okay ayesha.....But just give me a call.....I will come to pick u up.….........