NEIL'S CONCERN

"neil....i will be free in 5 minutes....u r coming right?"

"Yes ayesha....i am on my way....will be there on time"

Its 12:45 p.m in night

Neil has driving his way to the shoot location....where ayesha was shooting for this whole day

Before leaving the house......he placed a camera in the room....where nyesha and neish were sleeping.....so that he can constantly monitor them through his phone......as he don't want to leave them alone in the empty house....

But at the same time he can't also neglect ayesha and her safety.... He will never allow ayesha to come alone at this time....being a protective husband.

So....he placed the camera in the room...to ensure the safety of his children........and was constantly monitoring them through his phone......and driving his way to ayesha to pick her up.

While he was driving on an empty road......suddenly his eyes falls on some left out corner of the road.....

There were some goons who were misbehaving with a girl (she must be around 18 or 19 years old)

He could not control his anger seeing this in front of his eyes.......and his blood boiled......

He got out of the car and headed to those 4 goons....and the helpless girl who was crying and shouting for help...

Without wasting a second he punched them on there faces.....kicking them hard down on the road

The girl was sobbing heavily and was crying......trying to cover herself with her hands as they have made her feel very uncomfartable...

Neil's blood boiled more.....seeing the state of that innocent helpless girl

He punched them again....with more anger........oozing the blood out of there faces and mouth.

"How dare you even touch a girl huh...... Is she your property?....Is she not human?....how dare you ..huh...."

He was constantly beating them

"Who gave you this right huh.....that you can harm any girl like this.....look at her.....what is her fault......and people like you dont even think before hurting them...."

They pleaded him and begged in fromt of him...... they were beaten badly by neil....and they some how ran from there....

He shouted at them...... "Next time.......dont even think of harming any girl.....you bloody assholes....."

He consoled the girl.....but she was not in a state to listen him...or trust him....as she had a bad experience

"Dekho darro mat.....you are safe now.....relaxx okay...."

She was sobbing

'Accha main tumhe tumhare ghar chhod deta hu.....i am sure tumhare parents chinta kr rhe honge...."

It was very hard for her to trust anybody right now....but neil somehow managed to win her trust

"I know...its...its hard for you but trust me.....you are absolutely safe....and main tumhe safely tumhare ghr tk le jaunga....."

She finally looked into his eyes....and saw honesty and humanity.

She knew he is the one who helped her....and he is also ready to drop her home safely.

She agreed and neil reached her home....with the instructions given by her.

The moment they reached......her parents came out and hugged her