Chapter 37

*Sandra's POV*

My mom and I started making lunch. Valerie agreed on staying here for the night. Bart said he was going to stay in a hotel. For some reason Mahogany is taking so long. Long shower probably? We prepared Terayika chicken with rice. I took out six plates and placed them on the table. Along with that I put a cup and fork with each plate. I took out the drinks and put them on the center of the table. 

"Hey." Mahogany says walking into the kitchen.

She looked stunning. She's very beautiful. 

"H-hey." I stutter.

She giggles and smiles at me. 

"Lunch time." Her mom tells her.

"Sandra sit next to me." She says motioning her hand to the seat next to her.

"Alright." I say and go to the seat next to her. 

I sit down, then look at her. 

"What do you want to drink?" I ask pointing at the drinks. 

"Dr.Pepper please." She says and I grab the drink. 

I take her cup and fill it up with Dr.Pepper. 

"Here you go." I say handing the cup to Mahogany. 

"Thank you." She says taking her cup. "I feel like I know you." Mahogany says and takes a sip of her drink.

"You do know me." I tell her. "What do you know about yourself?" I ask her.

"I know I'm a famous viner. I'm in a convention called MAhogany, and I'm a dj. I also know that I have wonderful supportive fans." She tells me..

Then why doesn't she remember me? I'm a fan. I love her. We met in magcon! Take it slowly Sandra. This isn't easy and I have to understand. 

"Mahogany.... I am one of you're fans. We met at a magcon event. We talked the day before. We became friends." I explain to her. 

"Really?" She questions me.

"Yeah." I say.

My mom starts serving everybody food. I get up and serve the soda's. 

We were all now sitting in the table. Bart and Alexis were on the sides of the table. Valerie and my mom sat across MAhogany and I. 

"So if its ok with you guys, I would like to talk about all this drama." Valerie says.

We all agreed that it was fine.

"What drama?" MAhogany asks.

"Sandra, why don't you start?" My mother asks me.

I nod and start talking. "Before I met you Mahogany, I was a huge fan! I still am of course. I bought tickets to the magcon event. The night before you tweeted saying to tweet pictures of the vincent magcon tickets to you for a follow or direct message. I tweeted you my tickets and you followed and direct messaged me on twitter. We started talking. The next day you followed me on instasgram before the event. Tehn I met you in the event and you asked me to stay with you. You told me to sing a song to start Magcon off. After the event you asked me to stay in the hotel with you. We hung out, we made videos and stuff like that. After that pictures of us kissing came out. People made a big deal. We comfirmed it was fake. Then you flew over here to see me. You picked me up from school and we crashed." I explain everything to Mahogany.

"All that happened?" She asks me.

"All that happened." I answer her question.

Mahogany looks around the room then closes her eyes... We all gave her a moment.