Chapter 2

*Sandra's Pov*

"Time to see your tweet Mahogany." I say as I throw myself on the bed.

I take out my phone and go on twitter. I search up Mahogany's twitter name and look through her tweets, I retweeted anf favorited them all. Until I found the one I was going to read in class.

@MahoganyLox

My brother and I will be visting a high school named "Vincent High School." If you guy there, hope to see y'all there!

Oh. My. Gosh!!!!! That's my high school! I cant believe this! Omg omg omg. Fangirl attack. I reread the tweets a bunch of times to make sure it was my high school. And yes it was "Vincent High School." Oh my gosh. 

"MOM GUESS WHAT!" I say running to the kitchen.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"GUESS WHO IS GOING TO BE AT MY HIGH SCHOOL!" I yell.

"Mahogany?" She asks.

"YES OH MY GOSH MOM! I CANT. I WILL FINALLY GET TO SEE HER!" I yell as I start crying of happiness.

"I'm so happy for you." My mom says.

"When is she going to be there?" My mom asks me.

"I dont know. BUt I'll tweet her!" I yell.

"Oh yeah and she's going to answer you like she does all the time." My brother Alexis tells me sarcasticly.

"Shut up." I tell him.

"She noticed me ones! She favorited one of my tweets sucker." I tell him.

My brother Alexis is older than me by one year. He's 17. Alexis is very different from me, to girl he's "hot." He's popular unlike me.

"Okay then okay." He said.

"She did." I tell him.

She did though. That day was the best! I couldn't get over it. I posted it on all my social media, and rubbed it on everyone's face. So you cant say she hasn't noticed me.

I got on my twitter and tweeted Mahogany.

@Sandra_Mahogany (Made up by the way)

@MahoganyLox when are you going to Vincent High School?!? I go there.

"Get ready for dinner guys." Mom says.

We help her out getting the table ready for dinner.

"Hey my beautiful family." My step dad says as he comes in.

"Hi." I say and give him a hug.

The table was ready and we all sat down and ate soup.

"So how was your day?" My step dad asks.

"GREAT! One of my idols is going to be at my school. I just dont know when." I say happily and continue eating.

"That's nice." He says.

"How about you Alexis?" He asks Alexis.

"Good nothing new." He said and contiued eating.

When we were all finished eating I put the dishes in the dish washer, after I took them out and put them in their place.

"I'm going to go do homework mom." I say and head upstairs.

Bzzzz

I heard my phone buzz. I took it out and Mahogany tweeted.

@MahoganyLox

I will be in "Vincent High School." With my brother in 1 more day!

Just one more day! Yes! I cant wait. I quickly retweeted and favorited her tweet, I also tweeted her.

@Sandra_Mahogany

See you there ;) @MahoganyLox Love you.

I got into my room took ate my homework and my laptop. I went to "Youtube" and played "Buck Wild."

I started doing my homework.

I did English first, then Math, then History, then Science.

"So much homework!" I whine while doing my last bit of science homework.

After two hours I finally finished all my math homework. I started watching the MagCon boy's vine. Also Mahogany's.

I should take a nap. I closed my eyes and feel asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

"Zayum do you wanna a bae or naw?" I hear someone say.

I wake up and look around. For some reason I was in a white room all alone.

"Mm weird." I say to myself.

"PUMA!" I hear someone say. I could tell it was Carter.

"What the?" I say and turn around. I couldn't believe my eyes.

I was looking at the MagCon group!

"This cant be." I say to myself.

Is this real? Is this a dream? I have no idea but I'm enjoying it.

"Okay this is probably fake." I say infront of the MagCon group.

"But its real." Mahogany says walking up to me.

"Oh my gosh, I cant believe it!" I yell as I have Mahogany infront of me.

She giggles and says "Give me a hug."

I was about to give her a hug when

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up.

"Are you freaking serious?!?!?" I yell knowing it was a dream.

"Ugh." I say and cover my face with a pillow.

"I should take a shower." I say and get up.

I grabbed some pj's and entered the bathroom. I stripped down my clothes and got into the shower.

I put the water to warm and started washing my body. I closed the water and put shampoo and soap. I washed it off then applied conditioner. After I was done I grabbed a towel and dried my body. I put on my pj's and brushed my teeth, then my hair.

I walked to my bed and plugged in my iphone next to it. I got on twitter and tweeted Mahogany.

@Sandra_Mahogany

Goodnight beautiful queen @MahoganyLox

I hopped into bed and got confy. Then I drifted off to sleep.

Just one more day and I get to see Mahogany......

**************************************************************************************************************

Hoped you enjoyed the chapter! By the way one time Mahogany did "Favorited" my tweet to her. I was dying! Sorry for the short chapter

VOte and comment.

What you think? Next chapter coming.

Love you all!

~Crazy Mofo~