Chapter 13

*Sandra's Pov*

Mahogany asked me to STAY over in the HOTEL WITH HER!!! I can't believe it omfg. I feel so lucky. All this feels like a dream. This must be a dream. But it's not! That's the good thing.

We were all in the limo going to the hotel. We were all hungry.

"Guy's I'm hungry." Mitzy complained.

Haha. She is so adorale.

"Ugh same." Aaron responded to her.

I literally can't believe, I'm sitting in a limo with them right now.

"Why don't we stop by subway or something?" Nash suggested.

"YEs!!! SUBWAY!" Mitzy said. She sounded so excited. Like a little kid getting candy.

I started giggling. She's so adorable omg.

"Here, take a snicker. Youe not you, when your hungry." Taylor told Mitzy.

We all started ot laugh, including Mitzy. That was a good comeback, being honest.

"Oh my god." Mitzy siad and laughed.

"Sandra, you should take a lot of pictures. Then you could go to school and show them off." Mitzy tells me.

I was to shy something, my cheeks started to heat up. All eyes were on me.

"Speak up, girl. You dont gotta be shy around us." She tells me.

"Mitzy leave the poor girl alone. YOur creeping her out." Mahogany tells her and sticks her tounge out.

I giggle and blush even more.

Aaaaw omg. Fangirl moment. I wish I could have record that. Omg. Sandra I have to calm down. I'm infront of my idols right now. I can't fuck this up. I don't want them to think I'm weird. Especially MAhogany. I want her to think good things about me, not bad stuff.

"So subway or nah?" Nash asks.

"SUBWAY!" Mitzy said excited once again.

Cameron asks the guy driving the limbo to take us to subway.

On our way to subway, they started asking each other which part of the day was their favorite.

"Mine was meeting Sandra." Mahogany said.

Fireworks exploded inside me. I felt like I was going to die. OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!! FANGIRL ATTACK! I tried my best to keep calm. It was so hard. I turned to her and hugged her. A tear came out of my eye. I can't believe my idol just say that. OMG OMG OMG OMG! She hugged me back and patted my back.

"What was your favorite part?" Shawn asked me.

"Meeting you guys, of course." I said shyly.

They all went "Aaaw." 

I gave them a warm smile. When we got to subway, MAtthew and MItzy rushed off the truck. We all got off. I stayed behind because I had to call my mom.

"I'm going to call my mom real quick." I told Mahogany.

I dialed my mom's number after the third ring she answered.

"You want me to pick you up now?"

"MOM SHE ASKED ME TO STAY WITH HER IN THE HOTEL!!" I fangirled.

"Aaaaw hunny congrats."

"Thank you."

"I'll pick you up sunday then. Love you."

I hung up after that.

I went into subway and we all ordered.

After we payed we went back into the limo and off to the hotel. The hotel wasnt very far. We could have walked.