Chapter 25

*Sandra's Pv*{pic is uriel}

I woke up to my phone ringing. 

"Ugh! Who could it be." I groan as I grab my phone. I didn't know the number. 

I answered anyway.

"Hello Sandra?" A voice said over the phone. 

"Um yeah. Who is this?" I asked concered. 

"It's Bart." 

Why is Bart calling me? What the heck. How did he even get my number. What a creep.

*Phone call with Bart*

"Oh hi." 

"Hello. Sandra we need to talk about something really serious."

"Ok. What is it?" 

"The magcon family gave you the privilage to come really close to them and all. You betrayed Mahogany. Her career is getting affected because of you. This caused to not let the fans get to close to the boys or Mahogany ever again. Everybody knows. We need you to tell the media that those pictures are false, and that you and Mahogany arent a thing."

"I didn't betray her! You have no idea what happened!" 

"It doesn't even matter anymore. Just do what we tell you."

"Oh wow! So much help. Thanks Bart." 

*End of phone call*

Wow. Really waking up to bullshit. 

I get up and get ready for school.

Today I'm wearing a black skater skirt, with a white croptop with diamonds on it, high knee socks, and black combat boots. My hair was curled, and my make up was perfect. 

.

.

.

"Here are your chocolate chip waffles." My mom says placing two good looking waffles infront of me. 

"Thanks." I said and started eating. 

My mom started getting suspicious, She kept insiting something was wrong.. Well there is, but I told her I'm fine. But it feels weird. Because now my family thinks I'm a lesbian. 

I still haven't talked to Alexis.

I grab my bag, and open the door...

Revealing papperazi and a bunch of cameras.

"What the heck." I mumble to myself.

"Coming through!!" I hear someone shout.

Out of the tons of people, Uriel came out. We walk to school together now. 

"Sandra! Is it true? Are those pictures real?" A bunch of questions started coming out of their mouths. I freaked out. 

Uriel grabbed my hand and tried pushing through the crowd.

 "Sandra look here!" They said and I turned. 

Flashes came from everywhere.

Woow.....

We were able to get through the crowd and we ran to school, when I got a text. 

Bart: Stop running from the cameras. They won't leave till they get what they want.

Ok BArt is creeping me out.

Uriel and I got to school and sat down with our friends.

"Sandra. Why even bother to sit with us, if you can't even trust us." Daniella says as the whole table except Jada get up.