Chap 1

It was a fine morning !!! The table clock displayed the time as 9.13 AM. Too late to start a day, but there Wang Yibo laid on the bed thinking about the talk he had with his brother yesterday.

///

"Yibo, we planned to adopt a child" Haikuan eyes twinkled while saying this to Yibo. Yibo was so happy seeing his brother's happiness.

"I am happy for you Ge" though his face was stoic, he hugged his brother lightly, expressing his happiness. Hugging his brother, a new habit developed in the last few years.

Hai Kuan tightened his hug "Thanks Yibo, Cheng really wanted a child. We thought of surrogating, but he was so attached to this one kid when we visited that orphanage"

///

He could clearly remember that day when they all visited the orphanage, his brother-in-law got so emotional seeing all those young kids. That day, Yibo knew this would happen one day and he is very very happy for them.

But what about him???? did he need a kid in his life??? is he ready to take care of a kid??? will it be fine to tak____

His train of thoughts got interrupted when he heard a murmuring sound. He lowered his eyes towards his chest only to find an angelic creature with pouty lips, drooling face, wrapping both hands and legs over him like a koala, murmuring continuously as "Bobo.. i-ceem, give bunny i-ceem".

Wang Yibo POV

I chuckled. How can I be so stupid, how can I think about having a kid when I already have my baby in my arms. My bunny baby, who is currently dreaming about ice cream now. I lowered my head to peck that pouty lip, "Zhannie... come on babie.. wake up"

And my cute fluffball whined saying the same thing for the fourth time "Bobo... pwease pwease 5 mins, onwy 5 mins bunny so sweepy" Ahhhhh... he is soooo cute... my cutie pie... I really don't wanna wake him up. I can watch him sleep like this for the whole day without blinking my eyes. But today is an important day for us. If I don't wake my baby now, he will kill me afterward.

So to wake my baby up, I used my trick which always works "Okay babie, then you sleep. I am hungry, so let me eat all your ice cre___" that's it.

Do you know where my baby is now??? on top of me, sitting on my stomach squishing my face like it's kind of dough.

"Baby Booooo, how can you do this to me?? don't you feel pity for your bunny. Tell me.. tell me now that you will not eat it.. promise me....pinky pinky now "

I couldn't restrict myself from grinning like a stupid seeing my cutie baby whining like a kid showing his pinky finger towards me.

He only released my face with a huge smile when I locked my pinky with his, promising him in a muffled tone due to my squishy face. Ahhhh.. how I love this sight !!! that bunny smile with his eyes crinkling, true happiness. Well, he is my happiness.

And if he is happy then it's kissy time. Holding my face again, he started kissing all over my face and if I say kissing, it also includes biting. Now he is busy biting my nose and cheeks and I laid down there like a whole damn meal for my baby. Why so? coz, in the morning, I am his meal but at night, he is my meal (Ahem cough.. cough).

When he released my face, he was panting. Oh, my poor baby exerted all his energy after having his daily dosage, a very long kiss. That's how my every day starts but today is a very special day. Because of which my baby is now jumping on the bed cheering "Happy anniversary Baby Booo... I love you... I love you... I love you"

Hahaha, yes it's our first wedding anniversary. This naughty kid jumping up and down on the mattress is my husband Wang Xiao Zhan, my world, my everything.