Chap 6

And you Ms. Lu Enjie... now I DARE you!!! try to make a MOVE!!!!

Everyone in the concert looked at my bunny with pure admiration and fascination at how he handled the situation and how he challenged that witch. 

But here I stood and keep on counting in my mind that how many times my bunny told his signature dialogue in our life journey... 

Hahaha.. yes you heard it right... this is my bunny's famous checkmate dialogue... and when we reach home, I swear he would jump like an excited bunny explaining how cool he was while saying his signature dialogue. 

That witch's face turned pale when our guards approached her to get her out of the place. She thrashed trying to get away. When she was about to be dragged out of the stage, she turned to look at my baby with her red angry eyes and yelled "I will ruin you one day Xiao Zhan... I will ruin you!!!" 

Her threat only made my bunny laugh heartily... Ahhh... how beautiful he is.... aish.. stop it Yibo... Sorry guys, I couldn't stop myself from admiring my baby's beauty...

"Hahaha... I am waiting... Ms. Lu Enjie... but before that let me meet you in court... for harassing my husband and trying to ruin my husband's fame. For now.. bye-bye... have a good day till your doom"

Evil, my bunny is pure evil when it comes to me. If anyone tries to hurt me and my family, my baby will show no mercy. 

When they finally dragged her out, my bunny wasted no time pounced on me wrapping his legs on my waist, and gave me a breathtaking kiss.

The whole crowd cheered for us. My brother and brother-in-law were grinning ear to ear looking at us with so much love. After parting our lips, my bunny eyes sparkled "Baby Boo... have you saw that... I nailed it when I said that right... this time I didn't keep my hands on my hips, I folded my hands over my chest and I told with a smirk 'I dare you... try to make a move'... Wahh... cool right... mmm...mmm... Bobo, tell me.. tell me... your bunny is sooooo cooooolll... come onnnn"

I chuckled seeing my baby whining cutely expecting me to praise him. I thought we will have this discussion when we reach home, but my baby is so impatient. 

"Yeah, bunny. You're so cool. My baby is the best... I love you Zhan baby... love you so much..."

And my baby wasted no time to kiss me to oblivion again leaving me breathless. Only my baby realised we are in front of thousands of people when they all started to chant a specific name 'Yizhan'

Oh, I know that name... It's our combined name... in our college too... all used to call us as Yizhan couple. 

When we released our hug,  I took my baby's hand and intertwined our fingers. I planned to surprise my baby earlier but everything went haywire because of that witch. But that can't stop me from introducing this world about my bunny properly. 

"Hi... everyone... this is my husband Wang Xiao Zhan. He is my bunny, my baby, my happiness. To put in simple words,he is my lifeline. Without Zhan no Yibo"

Everyone present there watched me like suddenly I grew up three head. Yes, yes.. I understand them coz this is the first time, I spoke this much lengthy that too with a smile on my face. But these things will not stop me from talking about my bun bun. If they ask me to talk about my baby, I will talk 24/7.

"And here I am gonna sing my babie's favourite song, this is for you bunny"

When I announced it, every audience started to cheer out loud, but when I started to sing, all looked dumbfounded. What can I say, they haven't expected a person like me to sing this song. But you know, my bunny love this song to the core. Soooo...

🎶🎶 You're my Honeybunch Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin
You're my Sweetie Pie🎶🎶

🎶🎶 You're my Cuppycake
Gumdrop Snoogums-Boogums
You're the Apple of my Eye🎶🎶

🎶🎶 And I love you so
and I want you to know
That I'll always be right here🎶🎶

🎶🎶 And I love to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear🎶🎶

At first, the audience who were bewildered started to coo and awe when they saw my baby bunny who danced by shaking his head and hip and swirling like a cute baby he is.

When I finished singing, my bunny looked me with his cute puppy eyes and irresistible pout.

"Baby Boo... One more time please, I forgot to dance the step which I learnt yesterday... So pweaseh pweash pweash"

And who Am I to say no here. I again sung that song for which my baby danced his newly learnt step which is cute as hell. Awwwwww....

Okay, I didn't voiced out my awwww... But everyone present here, voiced out it. I could here all the awes, coos, squeals. Okay that's enough!!! Yibo, possessive mode ON...!!!

I pulled my Zhan into my embrace and hid his face into the crook of my neck. I turned towards my fan with a poker face"Thanks for supporting us, but don't look at my baby like that. HE IS MINE"

And what was that!!! All rolled their eyes on me... Meeee.. !!!

Tsk! Whatever!! I wasted no time picking up my babie who wrapped his legs around my hip clinging like a cute koala baby he is, I dashed out from the place towards the parking.

I know, I know that I must meet the higher management now after all the chaos, but I want my bunny... NOW!!!

I couldn't control myself. Finally I need to buy a wheelchair tomorrow for my bunny I guess. Coz, its gonna be a wild night!

Lets see!!!

************************************