Chap 2

I am Wang Yibo, an idol some call me that, but I am a dancer and a singer. I am quite famous in the entertainment field all over China. People say that they love my deep voice, they love how my song sounds full of overflowing love. It must, coz I wrote the lyrics for my song thinking about my loved one, my baby bunny.

For the outside world, I am still single with no current relationship. My company requested me and my bunny not to expose our relationship coz it would reduce my fan base when they know that I am already married. And also they all fear that my reputation will be ruined when they come to know that I married a man.

When they asked me to hide my relationship, I was beyond pissed. But my bunny was like "Yibo, for your happiness, I can do anything even if it kills me in the process, that much I love you Yibo, and I will do anythi___________

Hahaha.. do you actually believe that my bunny spoke like that, if you believed then you're such a fool. You know what... my bunny is different... when I say different, I mean it... when I told him about my company's demand, he was like

"Wahhhh... Bobo... that's incredible... in that case, we are gonna have a secret affair, hehehe I always dreamt of having a secret affair with you. How interesting it would be... paparazzi will follow you to find if you have any relationship... but we will trick them and have many dates fooling around. They would be like... 'Ahhhh we missed to find who he secretly met'

Also before your concert, I will kiss you hard making your lips swollen, and leave many hickeys, that everyone will be puzzled that who made that to you. If they ask about it, you will say with your stoic face...' it's mosquito bite' hahahahahaha... they would be beyond pissed. It's gonna be too much fun, Bobo... please, please... agree to it... pretty please"

*sigh* Yes, he is my husband, all call him 'weird' but for me, he is 'cute' a 'happy pill', a 'bundle of joy'.

That's how we spent the whole last year sneaking out for dates, making out in the dressing room, making everyone's brain burst while seeing my hickeys and swollen lips during my concert. He really kept his words giving me a bunch of hickeys, often.

The most important part is when we escape from those lurking paparazzi, he would make me wear a small Bluetooth piece on my ear, he will have one.

He will instruct me to take right, left, u-turn, jump, run. He will have a binocular which we once found in a children's park, maybe some kids left it there. He would use it to find the location of the paparazzi who will be just 10 feet away from him. Whenever he looks into binocular, he will whine, sulk saying that everything looks black, which is obviously due to his men in black coolers he bought from online.

He will ask me to turn ON my phone's GPS so that he can monitor my location on his I pad, and he would say 'don't worry, baby Boo

He will ask me to turn ON my phone's GPS so that he can monitor my location on his I pad, and he would say 'don't worry, baby Boo... if he kidnaps you, I will save you with my spinning hook kick' oh that kick Zhan talking about has a long history...