Chap 5

"That's none other than me... Xiao Zhan... to be precise Wang Xiao Zhan... Wang Yibo's husband"

The whole crowd went silent... a pin drop silent you may say. More stood wide-eyed, some staggered back... even some girl fans fainted dramatically. Suddenly a roar of laughter brought all of them out of their trance. 

That witch's laughter echoed throughout the whole stadium which irked me to the core. 

"You what...  Yibo's husband... hahaha... oh my god... you're such a freak. I can say you're delusional. You're an obsessive fan with a mental illness thinking that your idol is in love with you. On top of that, he married you... that's the best joke I have ever heard of. Have you seen the picture displayed earlier, that is love, not your bull shit revelation. Who's there... take this mental to any asylum before he completely loses his mind"

However, my baby reminded silent the whole time allowing her to finish her talk "I know, I know... it's quite difficult to accept the truth. But before that, I need to clarify one thing in front of all the fans of my Baby Boo. I request our team to please display the images which Ms. Lu used to showcase the love between her and her so-called boyfriend"

And our team did as my baby asked. They displayed the first picture, where she was hugging me, "Just look at this picture, an embodiment of love as Ms. Lu says... where she is hugging Yibo, note that She is hugging and not the other way around... mmm I see... And the second picture, wow it looks like they are kissing, right? but are they kissing? we can't be sure with this angle. And the last picture, where she is kissing my Bobo's cheek and I repeat She is kissing... just tell me, in any of these pictures did Yibo touched her, hugged her or kissed her back???"

And the whole crowd exclaimed a big "NO" but the witch interrupted "That's Yibo. He will not showcase his love in public or outside our home. That's why he looks reserved"

And that's when I saw that smirk again on my baby's face. He turned towards me "Baby Boo.. come here"

And I walked like a puppet towards my bunny which earned many gasps from my fans. What??? my bunny is calling me... you think I would stay still... duh...

"Baby... hug me... in front of all" and I hugged him, more like crushed him in my strong arms which earned a cute giggle from my baby. When I released him from my embrace

"Bobo... now kiss me on my cheeks... pweaseeee..." ahhh... that puppy eyes... my poor heart... I took his face in my hand and showered his whole face with loads of kisses.

"Now my hubby.. k___" before he could complete his sentence, I kissed him in front of a thousand people. I prayed to God that no heart patient should be here in this stadium. Coz, by the next to next shock we're giving, they would have their heart attack for sure. 

Suddenly the whole crowd started cheering out loud seeing our PDA. Before I could get enough of my baby's lips, that witch pulled me away from my baby...huff...

"You witch... how dare you to kiss my man... you mesmerized him... you are not a normal human... you are a witch..."

Hahaha... the biggest joke of the century, a witch calling my bunny as a witch.

My bunny was beyond happy "Me... witch... like Maleficent... my favorite... Love doesn't always end well, Beastie hahaha... Bobo... I am a witch now... yayyyyy"

Seeing my excited bunny brought a huge smile on my face and not only mine, but the whole crowd also awed and cooed looking at my baby's adorableness except one, the real witch.