Chap 4

"I am his girlfriend, and today I am revealing about our relationship in front of you all, I love you baby"

And before I could deny her statement, a photo of me and that witch hugging each other was displayed on a big screen situated at the stage followed by more pictures. In a pic, due to the angle, it looked like me and Lu Enjie kissing each other and in another pic, she was clearly kissing my cheek. The whole crowd gasped seeing those pictures. 

That's when it dawned to me, it was all her plan to make me accept her as my girlfriend putting my career at stake. But, she misjudged me. My love is only for my baby, and I care no less about my career, reputation, or anything. 

Before I could give a damn fit about her ugly drama, the whole crowd went quiet when a figure pushed all the securities and staff and then climbed the stage. 

When I turned to look at that figure with a mic in his ears, which was taken from... Mmm.. maybe that's not the correct word... which was snatched from the MC, I visibly relaxed...

Well, you would think how my little baby reached the stage surpassing all the guards right? I told Nah

Well, you would think how my little baby reached the stage surpassing all the guards right? I told Nah.. all people in my company other than higher management knew my bunny as my close friend, so he reached near to the stage without any issues. On top of that, he is such a sneaky bunny like a real rabbit that he easily escaped from the guard's hold when he claimed the stage

All my anger vanished like a burst of a bubble when I watched my bunny standing next to me with his cute bunny smile. You can't blame me, you know... even if I am held hostage with a gun pointed at my temple, I would admire my baby, that's how whipped I am...

Now I am more than excited to watch the drama that's about to happen now. Poor girl, she played with fire. 

My bunny's voice was beyond joyful"Well, Miss. Lu... this is really shocking as well as surprising news for us. You and Mr. Wang... Wow... we can't believe this. When you announced your relationship with Mr. Wang, management really got excited and so we are gonna have a little interview about your love life now... shall we begin...." Of course, let's begin this play... you're dead in my bunny's hand Miss. Lu Enjie... *smirk*

Since I haven't denied her statement, she misunderstood that I accepted her due to the fear of losing my career. She was grinning ear to ear nodding her head vigorously... since she is new in our company, she hasn't met my bunny before. My bunny, like an interviewer, started asking questions to her.

My Bunny: How long you have been in a relationship with Mr. Wang?

Witch: Three months (Tsk... I only knew this witch for one month)

My Bunny: Oh... that's sweet! who courted whom?

Witch: Bobo proposed me first

I felt shivers run down my spine not because of that witch blabbering that I proposed to her first, it's because when that girl addressed me as Bobo... Zhan's whole demeanor changed and that smirk... it's evil *shiver* Many people say, my smirk looks intimidating but trust me, that's not true coz the most intimidating smirk I have ever seen is my bunny's smirk.