3 Good-looking Son

"SuYeong-ah, it's been an hour since you've been in the bathroom. There are other people waiting to have a bath too, you know?" Yoongi's irritated voice rang outside the bathroom door.

Inside, SuYeong was taking her time waxing her arms and legs and getting showered and washing her hair. She was in deep thought, her thoughts making her a little anxious. It had been a while since she had felt so excited to meet someone. And that too, someone she'd never met before. Damn Nami and her excitement to meet the 'good-looking son'. She had got SuYeong all hyped up. Yoongi's voice shook her from her thoughts, making her panic as she realized she was late.

SuYeong had planned to start getting ready early so that she could style her hair and look pretty, and then help her mom get ready too. But with the amount of time she spent in the bathroom, she only just managed to hurriedly get into a dark green lace blouse and black jeans, pull her hair in a ponytail and then rush to help her mom. So much for having a good first impression!

The house was just 3 houses away but since her mom could not walk yet, her dad decided to take the car. As SuYeong was helping her mom into the wheelchair, the doorbell at the main gate rang. "Oh that must be Jimin!" Her dad exclaimed."I forgot I had told him he could go with us. Seems he is already acquainted with Mr. Jeon."

Park Jimin! SuYeong couldn't help her curiosity and rushed to peek through the window. Instantly, she remembered the guy with the amazing smile and disappearing eyes. She couldn't help but smile widely at the faint memory of meeting him at the conference in HongKong four years ago. She had thought he was adorable, those eyes that literally disappeared when he gave that amazing smile. But she was with DongHa then and had no thoughts apart from finding him cute. But now that DongHa was not in the scene, maybe...

Shaking her thoughts, she guided her mom's wheelchair towards the car. As soon as Jimin saw them, he greeted her mom, opened the car door and held it as SuYeong and her dad helped her mom from the wheelchair to the car seat. Jimin flashed his amazing smile and folded the wheelchair to haul it into the boot of the car. He then breathed out a soft "Hey" to SuYeong, flashing his smile before closing the car door behind her.

Yoongi was locking up the house when Jimin called out to him "Hey Yoongi, would you rather walk there? It's barely a 4-minute walk!"

"Sure man. Wait up." He called back and rushed towards the main gate as the car pulled out of the driveway. They locked the gates and lazily walked towards the Jeons' house.

As the car pulled up just in front of the main door, SuYeong could hear Nami's excited voice "Oh good you're here! We only just arrived too. Oh Eommoni, how are you? Wait, let me help you. SuYeong-ah, get the wheelchair will you?" SuYeong shook her head and sighed, amused at Nami's ability to speak so many sentences in one breath, addressing different people, that too!

By the time they had helped SuYeong's mom onto the wheelchair, Yoongi and Jimin had strolled in and were greeting Hoseok who had just parked their car and was entering through the gate too. SuYeong motioned to Nami with her head and was about to push the wheelchair, but Yoongi called out to her, stating he would push their mom up the incline coz SuYeong wasn't 'strong enough'.

SuYeong glared at her brother in annoyance as the others tried to control their giggles. She was about to make a sharp comment but stopped when she saw Jimin walking towards her.

"Hey SuYeong-ssi, do you remember me? It's been a few years though, so it's possible you could have forgotten. We didn't get too much time to hang out in HongKong." Jimin smiled as his eyes disappeared into little crescents.

"Of course I remember you Jimin-ssi! How could I not remember the really cute guy with the amazing smile.." SuYeong blurted out, widening her eyes in realization of what she just said. She DID NOT just call him cute!! 'Oh God! SuYeong you idiot, what were you thinking' she cringed internally.