4 Another Hot Guy

It had been two days since the housewarming. After their short chat, Jungkook couldn't get back to SuYeong because he had to help his parents attend to their guests. They only exchanged a brief 'Good Night' when SuYeong's family was leaving to go back home. She wished they could have hung out some more but she consoled herself with the thought that they were neighbours and would probably be seeing a lot of each other in the days to come.

Quite rightly so, Tuesday afternoon Yoongi poked his head into their parents' room as SuYeong massaged her mom's feet. "Hey, wanna go hang out with us?"

"Who's 'us'?"

"Well it's Jimin, Jungkook and I so far. I can call Hoseok n tell him to bring Nami too...?" Yoongi raised his eyebrows, waiting for his sister's answer.

"Can you give me half an hour? I'll be done with mom in 10 mins. And it'll take me only a few more to get dressed." SuYeong turned to her mom "Will that be ok Eomma?"

"Sure dear. Go have some fun with your friends. You've been stuck with me ever since you came home. Try not to be too late though.. and inform us if you plan to have dinner out." She replied.

At 4.30 Yoongi banged on SuYeong's door, "Are you done? Your half hour is up. Im sure Nami and Hoseok have already reached the café." He continued banging till SuYeong stepped out, huffing in annoyance.

She walked off quietly towards his car, not wanting to argue and ruin her good mood. She was looking forward to hanging out with Jungkook and didnt want Yoongi's annoying comments to make her upset.

As she was getting into the front seat, she saw Jungkook coming inside their main gate. It took her a second to realize he would be going with them. She quickly came out of the car and greeted him with a friendly wave and a big smile. Jungkook returned her smile with a wide one, showing most of his front teeth. He was wearing all black. Again.

"Hey SuYeong-ah! So good to see you again. Please go ahead and sit in front. I'm fine sitting at the back." He flashed his big toothy smile.

SuYeong smiled at how friendly and frank he was. "It's ok Jungkook-ssi. I can sit at the back. No problem at all." she insisted.

"Sure then, if you insist. But please call me Jungkook, or anything you want. No need to be so formal with me. We're the same age anyway!" he chuckled as he got into the front seat.

After everyone was seated, Yoongi drove off towards the café. On the way they talked about where Jungkook lived before moving to their locality, and about how SuYeong found it so hard to leave Tokyo, earning a groan from Yoongi at the mention of Tokyo.

SuYeong smiled to herself looking at the back of Jungkook's head from the backseat. Conversation was somehow so easy and natural with him. She really wanted to be good friends with him.

When they reached, Jimin was already there at a big table, talking to someone on his phone. He ended the call when he saw the three of them enter the café.

"Hey Yoongi! SuYeong-ssi, so good to see you again. Jungkook, my man! How's it going?" Jimin stood up and greeted everyone with that adorable smile. "By the way Yoongi-ssi, my cousin is somewhere close-by so I called him here. He recently moved to Seoul and I havent seen him since the day he moved."

"Oh sure Jimin-ie, the more the merrier." Yoongi nodded in response before raising his brows towards the parking lot. "And look, two more are here to make it the merriest. Seriously, this brother-sister duo.. Just where do they get all that energy from!"

Sure enough, Hoseok and Nami were walking towards the café, arms flailing wildly to wave at the little group seated inside. They entered and hugged everyone, evidently excited to be there.

They ordered their choice of beverages and pastries and cookies, then started having different conversations about music, games, sports and tv programmes. Within that time their orders arrived and they all dug in, continuing their conversation.

They were all so engrossed in arguing why Jungkook could sing for Yoongi and Hoseok's song but SuYeong and Nami couldn't that they didn't even notice Jimin walking out of the café and entering with someone new. Until Nami gave a little gasp.

They all turned to follow Nami's gaze to see Jimin reaching the table with his cousin. As SuYeong's eyes landed on the new face, she thought she must be dreaming. The man in front of them was simply out of this world.

His black permed hair almost covered his mischief-filled brown eyes. He was lean but had a toned physique, the outline of his biceps slightly visible under the rolled sleeves of his oversized white t-shirt. His black flip-flops peeking beneath his loose black trousers gave him a casual look.

When he greeted them, his deep base voice made SuYeong's heart pick up pace. She stared at his large and slender hands shaking the person's hand Jimin introduced him to one-by-one.

As her tiny hand got lost in the envelop of his huge one, she looked up at his face to see a rectangularish smile revealing perfect teeth.

'Oh my goodness.. one more hot guy! I'm barely getting used to being around Jimin and Jungkook. Not one more please..' SuYeong continued her inner monologue, completely missing his name. "Sorry? Pardon?" She asked still dazed.

"Taehyung" he turned to her and repeated. "Kim Taehyung. I'm Jimin's relative. Our moms are first cousins." he explained.

SuYeong managed to nod and form an 'O' with her mouth.

"So that makes you second cousins" Nami spoke almost in a trance. She seemed to be as affected by Taehyung as SuYeong was. "And your kids will be third cousins.."

"And that's where you stop talking!" Hoseok cut her off, patting her shoulder. "Please excuse my sister. She is a little loony." He grinned at Taehyung.

"How dare you!","Don't you dare say that about her!" Nami and SuYeong spoke at the same time, ready to pounce on Hoseok.

"So they really are loyal friends!" Jungkook laughed, amused at the two girls who seemed ready to punch Hoseok.

"Sorry for this. But this is pretty much how it goes." Yoongi apologised to Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung. They laughed in response, making the girls turn red with embarrassment.

"So Taehyung, how are you finding Seoul? Jimin-ssi told us you moved here recently." Jungkook asked, quickly diverting everyone's attention away from the two red faces.

Taehyung shared "It is quite nice. It's taking me a while to get used to all the noise and bustle of a big city, but I'm really enjoying it so far. It's much more quiet back in Daegu where I come from."

A round of Oh's and head nods went off across the table before everyone went silent again at Jimin's question.

"How is Yumi by the way? I didn't get to ask you that day coz we were too busy moving stuff."

"Umm.. she's okay, I guess.." Taehyung answered awkwardly. It probably was a personal question he wasn't comfortable answering in front of so many new people.

"Oh, sorry guys. Yumi is Tae's girlfriend but she's in Daegu. She's really nice. I met her once when he brought her to our house in Busan." Jimin explained, not noticing his friend awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

'Girlfriend! Uhh.. don't even think about him then!' SuYeong made a mental note to herself.

The evening was spent getting to know each other and Yoongi trying to keep the conversations from being too loud. He shook his head watching the people at his table. Hoseok and Nami talking loudly, Jimin and Jungkook giggling and laughing uncontrollably at the smallest of things, Taehyung zoning out from time to time but trying to make conversation with his new friends, and his sister happily drinking her cold coffee and laughing with Nami.

'This is nice. I could get used to this.' he thought. 'Maybe we can be a big, happy gang.'

A/N: Finally, our Taetae has entered the storyline💜. But he's off limits for our girl. Wondering how this will progress? Stay tuned 😘
Also, the other two Kims will join them in the next update. Yay.. happy family! What Yoongi wants, Yoongi gets, eh? 😉

07.08.21