A Chance

Paperwork. Nothing but piles of paperwork sat before you at your desk. You had an upcoming mission to go on next week, so it was absolutely essential that you got everything done now. Despite having so much time to do so, you had to get it done now before your procrastination streak kicked in. You were guilty of doing so and you were trying to break that habit. So for the sake of it not getting done later, you slammed out the brunt of the work while you had the motivation to do so right now. Thankfully you had managed to whittle the workload down to a few lesson plans for your students here at Jujutsu Tech, but there was just one tiny problem that prevented you from getting any further in your work. That problem: your crush, colleague, and friend Gojo Satoru. He would not leave you alone, and had really started to get on your nerves by now as he flitted around your personal space.

"Can you piss off? I'm tryna get this finished!" You groaned as the man poked the top of your head obnoxiously.

"Why not take a break though? You've been at it for hours! It's damn near past seven! C'mon~, come for a drink with me~!" Gojo whined, hovering behind your chair. "We gotta have a few before you leave next week!"

"If you let me finish, maybe I'll consider it." You sighed, pushing over another stack of paper. As much as you did want to indulge in such casual activities with him, there was work to be done, so your little crush would have to wait.

Gojo didn't take a liking to your answer though. He wanted you to finish now, not later, so he kept poking and pestering you to try and annoy you enough to stop working. He decided to stop poking your head and had now reached down to your sides, giving you a good jab in the waist which earned a muffled squeak from you as you jumped. Your reaction surprised him, and he watched you intently as you turned to face him with tightly knitted brows.

"Sa-to-ru. Piss off." You spoke sternly.

"But _______!" He wailed.

"No buts. Let me finish." You interrupted, turning back around.

Just before you turned away, Gojo noticed a little blush dusting your cheeks. Once he put two and two together a devious smirk spread on his face, plotting to exploit your unspoken weakness for his benefit. He crouched down behind your chair quietly and slowly reached around to either side of you, quickly sticking his hands through the arms of the chair and tickling your sides. The sudden sensation made you go rigid with a sharp inhale, trying your hardest to not react as you gripped your pen so hard your knuckles went white. Gojo could feel how tense you were from his touch and his smirk grew wider, now aiming to break you with this newfound knowledge. Slowly he inched his dancing fingers down your sides until he got to your hips, farting his fingers in the crease between your thighs and tummy, finally breaking your silence.

You gasped loudly when you felt his fingers dig into your most sensitive spot, laughing immediately as you dropped your pen in favour of trying to swat away his hands. No matter how many times you grasped at his fingers though, you couldn't pry them away from your sensitive skin, succumbing to your laughter as you weakly swatted at his hands in hopes he would stop.

"S-Satoru! S-stohop!" You begged between breaths.

"I'm good, thanks~" He hummed in response, rolling his fingers oh so teasingly into the sensitive grooves of your body.

You thought to kick your chair backwards to knock him off, but he was prepared for such a thing to happen and braced as you put your foot down, standing up and holding strong against the force of your kick as he repositioned his hands. Reaching over the arms of the chair now he continually poked at your sides and ran his fingers up to your armpits, never giving you a free moment to breathe as you uncontrollably laughed completely at his mercy. Only when he saw that your face had gone completely red did he decide to stop scribbling his fingers over your ticklish ribs, casually draping his arms over the back of your chair and shoulders while you protectively held your sides and caught your breath, sitting with your clothes dishevelled.

"Y-you prick!" You gasped, craning your neck up to look at him.

"Ah, that was so worth it~!" Gojo laughed. "You're so cute when you're laughing~"

The comment made you blush more despite your already red face, your rapid heart still beating strong in your flustered state. "You... You handsy man whore." You tried to insult him.

"Aw, come on! Gimme a chance _______! I know you don't really feel that way about me~" He hummed.

It was getting harder and harder to deny any of his statements in your current state, especially with the weight of his arms pressing down around your shoulders and across your chest. "Prove it, y-you hooligan." You then challenged.

Gojo paused for a moment, pursing his lips as he considered your offer. "I mean, if you say so, sure!" He then stated.

Gojo then spun around you to the front of your chair, hands firmly gripping your shoulders as he sat himself on your lap. You let out a little squeak once he sat down, one of his hands gliding up to your chin where he held your face gently, tilting your head up and capturing your lips in a surprisingly tender kiss. You were initially surprised, but the way he kissed you was so enticing and smooth that you couldn't help but give in to the sensation, your overwhelming desire for this feeling flowing forth. When he flicked his tongue across your bottom lip you pushed yourself forward on the chair, snaking your arms around his shoulders and pulling him even closer to you, his thighs sitting neatly on top of yours. The man was practically straddling you, and when his hand moved to cup your cheek you snuck one of yours up the side of his head, slipping your fingers underneath his blindfold and pushing it up off of his head and making his hair fall free. He did not object to the gesture, only biting your lower lip playfully before he pulled back, smirking victoriously down at you with his sparkling blue eyes fully locked on yours.

"I think your response was proof enough~" He hummed, resting his forearms on your shoulders.

With rosy cheeks you averted your eyes, heart racing a million miles a second. "Tch, you could've bought me a drink first." You mumbled.

"That's what I was trying to do silly!" He remarked.

"Fair point." You sighed, returning your eyes to his. "Fine. You can have a chance from me, Satoru. One chance, and that's only because I actually really like you: as you have now found out." You told him, linking your fingers behind his neck.

The look he gave you was rather unexpected and radiated a different vibe to you. Of course he was happy, but the smile he flashed at you and the glint in his eyes gave off an intense wave of childlike joy. He looked genuinely happy, and when you saw the tips of his ears turn pink you almost couldn't believe it. Gojo Satoru: the man known for getting around, was getting excited about you.

"I won't waste this chance." He grinned. "So, about that drink _______..."

"Yes. We can go for drinks now. I have a few more days yet to finish my work anyway." You nodded, finally giving in.

"Yes~! Let's go! We can consider this a date then!" He exclaimed with glee, sliding off of you and offering you his hand.

"A date... Yeah. That sounds nice." You nodded, taking his hand.

He hoisted you out of your seat and playfully dragged you out of your office to get those drinks, grinning like a fool. Your heart fluttered as he tugged you along, your first little smile sneaking onto your lips now that you were out of his line of sight for a moment. This would hurt like hell if it went to shit, but you could no longer stop your heart from going after what it wanted to. This was a chance you were willing to take. Your mind was made up: you would give it a go. It was worth it to chase that feeling you got when you were with him.