Lightweight In Love

What a wild day it had become. You went from sifting through stacks of paperwork, to kissing the Gojo Satoru -your damned crush- and now you were on your way to a bar with him to get drinks on what he deemed a last minute date. A date as a couple, to be exact. A lot happened in the last few hours, and you decided to just go with the flow on whatever happened next.

As you and Gojo walked to the bar he had been begging you to go to with him, he swapped out his blindfold for a pair of dark sunglasses instead, loosening up his appearance before he grabbed your hand and dragged you along with him, clearly very excited to be taking you to this bar. Being tugged along down the sidewalk, you soon came upon a nice looking bar, headed straight inside without any hesitation. He clearly came here quite regularly due to how the bartenders greeted him, but you paid it no mind as he pulled you to the opposite side of the bar where it was relatively empty. He hopped up onto one of the bar stools with excitement, eyeing you playfully.

"C'mon! First round is on me~!" Gojo gestured, patting the stool next to him. "Hell, I'll pay for it all!"

"Well shit if you're paying, don't mind if I do." You smirked, taking a seat next to him.

"That's the spirit!"

The bartender made their way over to you relatively quickly after you settled, Gojo ordering your first round of drinks quite promptly. From there your interactions carried on as they normally would. Chatting back and forth with the only difference being both of you were a little more flirty with each other. It didn't take long for the drinks to start going down, you having gone through a hefty six beverages while Gojo had only gone through about three and a half. When you noticed the disparity in your drinks, you were quick to notice that he already seemed quite tipsy already despite having consumed less than you. You raised a brow at him curiously, noticing a little sway as he fumbled to keep himself upright.

"You haven't even finished your fourth drink. You doing alright there?" You asked him with a little huff.

"I'll admit _______, I'm a bit of a lightweight when it comes to drinking," He confessed with a little chuckle. "Surprise~"

"No way. You of all people can't hold your liquor?" You laughed, totally amused. "That would explain why you seem so tipsy already then."

""I'm not that tipsy." He argued, a slur already taking over the smoothness of his speech.

"Bullshit. You've been leaning into my left shoulder for the past five minutes." You snorted with him currently pressed firmly against your side.

"Oops. I guess you're right~" He hummed, downing the rest of his drink with blazing confidence.

That last bit of his drink had done him in. Whatever level of tipsy he was before had turned straight into being flat out drunk, giggling at nearly everything as he pressed further into your side. The man could barely support himself currently, and the sight of him in this state made you laugh.

"I'll admit, you're kinda cute after you've lost your mind to a couple of drinks~" You commented.

"Ooo, you're getting comfy with me already huh~?" He cooed, an arm wrapped around your shoulders.

"What? If we're gonna be dating, it would be weird if I didn't actively admire you." You argued.

"Ah, so you were doing so passively before I asked you out then, hmm? Don't think I didn't catch you looking on the odd occasion~" He slurred.

Your cheeks grew red at his little comment, eyes locking with his over the edge of his sunglasses for a brief moment before you looked off to the side. "Oh shut up. No more drinks for you." You mumbled.