Whore (Affectionate)

Weekends where you were actually free and not concerned with fighting a plethora of curses were far and few between. This weekend was one such weekend, and you gratefully spent all that free time at home on your couch with your goofy partner Gojo Satoru. Since neither of you had any pressing matters to take care of, he made himself right at home in your living room, insisting you spend some alone time together. Just you, him, and the caved in cushions of your couch.

Today though, Gojo was in an unusually cuddly mood. Yes he was affectionate by nature, but today was a whole new level of closeness and snuggling. He sat next to you on your couch, but had both of his arms around you with his cheek smushed into your shoulder while the two of you watched mindless videos on your phone. He had even left off his blindfold, wanting nothing in the way of him smothering his body into yours. You had honestly thought you'd seen all sides of him by now, but this was an unmatched level of affection from him that you couldn't help but laugh at a little. It was cute.

"Satoru, if you keep jamming your cheek into my shoulder you're gonna have an indent there." You chuckled, pausing the video you had both been watching.

"Mmmnh, but if I move I won't be close enough to you." He whined.

"Now what the hell has gotten into you hun? I've never known you to be such a sap!"

"What? Don't like it~ Cause if you say no, I know you'll be lying~" He hummed, nuzzling you like a cat.

"My god, you're such a turd." You grinned, admittedly loving all this sudden cuddly affection from him.

While you were busy admiring your cuddly boyfriend, your phone buzzed with a text message. Your attention was caught, so you redirected it to open the message and respond. Gojo didn't like your attention not being focused on him at the moment, so he got nosey and groaned, following your gaze to see who you were texting. It wasn't anything serious, just a friend checking in on you, but when you backed out into the rest of your ongoing conversations in the app, Gojo caught sight of his picture next to a rather unconventional name for someone in a phone. He gasped, immediately intrigued as to what the name was.

"Hey! That name next to my picture! What do you have my name set as in your phone?!" He demanded playfully, snatching your phone from you.

"Hey! I would've answered Mr. Grabby Hands!" You huffed.

Gojo immediately went into the contact information saved with his image to see the name you ahd set, and gasped in offense when he read the full thing. Right under what he would consider a rather dazzling photo of himself was the name 'Whore (Affectionate)' like a mean name for an art piece. He scoffed, and whipped his head around to look over at you with said dazzling blue eyes intensely.

"This is my name?! How dare you!" He huffed, feigning distress.

"What?! Am I wrong?" You challenged.

"Yes!!"

"Hmmm... Nah, you're a pretty big whore for me and my kisses." You teased. "You're my whore~"

"You're so mean to me!" Gojo whined, shoving himself into you again.

"Yeah, sure I am you big baby."

You turned yourself to lean on the arm of the couch so you could mess with Gojo a little. If he was so insistent on smushing himself into you like that while whining, you'd give him a reason to be noisy.. He was already so close so it was easy to start poking at his sides, morphing his groaning into muffled chuckles. He buried his face into your neck and chest, barely even trying to fight back.

"Geez, are you really that ticklish? I'm barely touching you!" You teased, dancing your fingers over his sides.

"Leave me alohohone!"