Love Hurts

You always went for walks on Saturday evenings. It was nice to detach yourself from your responsibilities and lose yourself a little while wandering the city streets. Now this would have been a normal walk like any other, but a rather unexpected occurrence crossed your line of sight as you strolled down a street practically filled with bars. Just outside of one of the establishments, a familiar tuft of white hair could be seen alongside the tack tie you knew all too well. Gojo and Nanami conversed on the edge of the sidewalk, and you grew excited, wishing to go and say hi to your white haired lover. It was when you started to walk closer though, that you witnessed something cruel.

It was no surprise to see the man surrounded by women, but it was absolutely a shock to see him receive a kiss from one. An absolutely gorgeous woman had leaned in to kiss him, but you could not bear to witness the rest of the interaction from across the street. Instead you whirled around and cut your walk short, running back home as fast as your legs would carry you so you could safely let your tears fall. That decision to assume so soon though caused you to miss the last important bit of information.

Gojo swerved the woman, surprised by her boldness and thankful for the constant activation of his infinity. While she groaned in frustration, upset by his maneuver; Gojo noticed you as you disappeared into the crowd and around a street corner. His heart plummeted. He knew exactly what that looked like to you. That misunderstanding had to be corrected immediately before you had a chance to overthink and do more damage to yourself.

"Nanamin, I'm gonna need your help with this one. You close off the business deal for me. It was clearly for more than just business." Gojo requested in a sing-song voice, yet the stern look he shot at the woman was so cold that it was a surprise to anyone who knew him.

Nanami gave a silent nod, rather impressed by the commitment his moronic friend had for you as Gojo turned and ran off after you. He pushed his way through the crowd and around the same street corner you disappeared behind, knowing damn well you would've just gone home. So, he booked it in a beeline for your doorstep, getting there in minutes. That was only half the work though. The next step was getting you to let him inside.

He knocked gently to start, then got heavier with his raps each time you didn't respond. After about a minute of knocking he heard you yell 'fuck off' from inside, and that wasn't gonna fly with him. With a frustrated grunt he warped inside of your home, fed up with your refusal to allow him to clear the air of misconceptions. His sudden appearance in your living room initially scared the hell out of you, but you stood your ground across from him, both of you wearing stern expressions that meant vastly different things.

"_______ let me-"

"I knew loving you would kill me inside some day." You interrupted, your voice struggling to maintain stability.

"Quick cutting me off and let me explain please." Gojo repeated with growing desperation.

"As if I haven't heard that one before." You scoffed. "Every guy I've been with uses that as his cover."

"Can you shut up for a second please?" He said a little more firmly, shocking you into silence. "The angle you saw me from made it look bad. I promise you that chick never even came into contact with me. My infinity was on so I was able to dodge her."

"Oh really?" You challenged, still not fully believing him.

|Yeah really. That woman had an ulterior motive while Nanami and I were there for business. You can call him to confirm. I'm not lying. I would never do something so cruel to you _______." He said with confidence.

"... So if I call him right now, he'll back you up?" You questioned.

"He's not one to lie, so of course he will. Do it." He encouraged.