Reviews For Valkyrie Saga

I absolutely love bookstores and libraries. Every single time I enter one, I feel this huge sense of possibilities. Like there are endless different adventures waiting for me and I just need to reach out and find my next best friend, heartbreak, or warrior's journey. However, sometimes this same feeling can be a little overwhelming. There are just so many stories out there... How are you supposed to know which ones are worth your time. 

The answer in a book store or even on Amazon or Goodreads is to read the reviews. So here are some reviews for my series written by Wattpad readers just like you after I published the last chapter in the third book. Hopefully, they will convince you to take a chance and read Ray's story as she figures out where exactly her place in the world is. 

---

I have never been so enthralled or felt the anticipation of the desire to read like this! Extremely mesmerized. 

I tend to go searching for hours upon hours for great books on Wattpad, and this book series is the largest hidden gem I had the utmost pleasure of finding. I didn't have many expectations in reading these books, and with every twist and turn, I got hooked further. This series takes painstaking care in crafting characters and showing the world in which they live. The mind spaces each character lives in is incredibly unique and distinguishable from the other characters, which is so impressive to do, especially since it is so well done - considering the number of characters that exist in the series. There's a lot of information we learn as we follow through with Ray's story and her acceptance of her new life, and the slow, even pace allows it all to sink in naturally. These books are incredibly well written and show wonderfully complex relationships between all the characters, similar to real life. I'm in love with your writing and I can't wait till the next journey Ray has.

I love all three books in the series so much that I've started to reread them. I love the character of Ray she has an innocence about her even though she's the most powerful Valkyrie she's different from the royals. Ray actually has a big heart where she consistently wants to help others one of the things I love the most about the series is the fact that it's a reverse harem which is my absolute favorite. I love that you as the writer have given each character feelings and personality. Each kept you on your toes I love the author she's a great writer.

I absolutely love the direction of this entire series! This is an extremely well-written saga of a female protagonist who is not only selflessly and gracefully dealing with a crappy hand of life but also striving to find herself. A great read for everyone!

I love how beautifully this series is written. I find that in most fantasy or supernatural books I have a hard time grasping the "rules" of the world I'm diving into. Through Ray getting thrown into a new side of the supernatural world we get slowly educated in a way that feels overwhelming for the character but easy for the reader. If you're looking for a book with a strong female lead, not only does this series provide but also shows you the reality of how flawed we are as humans. A roller-coaster of emotion that takes us through Ray's past trauma, while juggling manipulative people who only want to use her for her power. This is a journey about self-discovery while also finding people who you can trust and lean on in a cruel world.

An absolutely fabulous page-turner that I'm obsessed with - I want to read about their entire lives!!!

It is such a well-written world, with backstories, history, and emotions to match. The characters are well thought out and developed beautifully. Can not wait to see where it goes!

This series is absolutely fantastic with well-written characters, believable character development, and mind-blowing detail in the magical world they live in! It's full of twists and turns and has a strong female character that is a wonderful example of how amazing women can be!

Honestly, your books were the last chance I was giving the supernatural genre, they didn't disappoint, it has a bit of everything romance, thriller and fantasy all with the right amount, to ensure no boredom, characters are well thought of, one of the few Wattpad books that got me hooked.

Awesome, beautiful, amazing... I could continue to infinity and back. The characters will grow to your heart. Even the ones you don't like. If you are an emotional reader like me (meaning crying through the sad parts and laughing with the characters) be prepared for everything. I loved that Ray had a really strong personality and after all suffering, she was still capable of love, forgiveness, and kindness. The storyline is so engaging that you don't mind the slow progress in the reverse harem relationship. It has its pace like most relationships in real life. And there's so much going on and so many characters to meet that at times I wished for a sequel for some of my favorites, depending on how this story will end of course. I hope one day will be this story published as a book series. Even as a Netflix series to show that polyamory is nothing bad, ill, or something illegal. You love who you love.

The saga of Ray is so uniquely pieced together that you can't help but fall head first into this amazing world of Valkyries and other supernaturals. All the characters are absolutely perfect in their own flawed ways. The story of Ray is one you can't put down once you're at it. I can't wait to see what's in store for Ray next.

An amazing series. It sucks you from the very beginning and you cant let go.

This series is unique in storyline and characters. I'm not usually a fan of slow-burn reverse harem but this series has such a good plot that I don't mind that there isn't much romance until the third book. The characters are amazing, evoke emotion in almost every chapter, and make you love them. Or love to hate them at times. The drama isn't overly done and I appreciate that there isn't extreme angst like there usually is when dealing with an under 18 main female character. I love how Ray can be vulnerable, sweet, and a tad bit naive but still be strong, confident, and brave, without being overdramatic the whole time. I'm invested in so many characters and as the story goes on I get more and more attached to each one. The relationship building is done beautifully and as each book has progressed, each individual relationship is developing separately and at its own pace. They are all different people and the relationships being built truly reflect that. It is often something that isn't done quite right but with Ray and the guys it is done beautifully. I would love to have this series as an edited and published one that I could add to my collection.

These books are truly amazing and drag you into a world filled with magic, politics, horror, and romance. All of the characters are deep in ways that most starting authors cannot connect to so early. Your talent astounds me. It also frustrates me and leaves me wanting more! If I could binge read all of it I would, but I just can't force myself to wait!