A Lot can Change in 7 months

7 months later.

"Sarah Elizabeth Styles, where have you been?'' my mum shrieked from the kitchen

"I was out with Jack and Sophie" I screamed back,

"Thoses two are a bad influcence on you Sarah" she warned

"I dont give a Shit, there my friends, not yours, so piss off" I snapped at her

"Dont you dare use that tone with me" she yelled

"Whatever," I muttered and stormed off to my room 

As soon I reached my room, I sat infront of the full length mirror, and stared at what I'd become

My golden brown locks that used to hang down my back were tied up again. I never wore them down becasue when I did people said that I looked like him!!! My old wardrobe of vintage style clothing was gone and had been replaced by my short shorts , skinny jeans and crop tops!!

Consealer caked on my arms, legs and shoulders, covering the deep cuts and scars that have built up over the past year from the bulling and cutting. My face looked tired and pale. Deep bags had formed under my eyes.

It all started when Harry left for his stadium tour. When he was here no-one bothered me. He protected me for everything. But then he left. At first he would call ever day but as the time went on he would forget to call or alway be busy!! So I gave up on him just like he had given up on me!!!

Sarah mums (Anne) pov

"Harry, I dont know what to do! She's a mess! She dosnt seem to care about anything not even music. I havent hear her play in over 6 months. She never comes home on time, She spends all her time drinking and her grades have falled badly baceuse she hadly ever goes to shcool anymore. I can't controll her Harry? What am I going to do?? Im such a terrible mother," I wept into the phone allowing my tears to fall freely watching as they drip onto the worktop below.

"It's ok mum'', Harry replied, he hadn't spoken to his sister in months. He had tried but she ignored every call or message he sent her. I was going crazy. Ever since my husband Mark ( Harry and Sarahs dad) died, its just been me, Sarah and Harry.

"She could come and live with me mum, she is my sister and I think that me and the rest of the boys could controll her and probably help her. Don't worry about it effecting the music as I know it wont. It might actually help Sarah come back to normal and allow her to start playing again. It will give you a break mum. You deserve it" "What do you think?"

"You would do that Harry. Oh thank so much, I love you baby. I really hope you can help her Harry, I want my old Sarah back and I think you might be her last chance. But I don't think she will be very happy to go with you so you better come with a plan!! and just to warn you Harry, Shes changed. Shes not the little angle you left behind Seven months ago. Im just warning you."

"Dont worry Mum" Harry chucked down the phone, "I think I can handle it. There's five of us plus our bodyguard paul, I'm sure we can get sartah into the car when we arrieve. I'll see you tommorw morning!!! Love you"

"Love you to Harry, Bye Darling" and I hung up the phone holding it close to my chest, letting out a sigh of relief that I didnt know I was holding in. 

"IM NOT GOING TO LIVE WITH HARRY" I turned round to see a very angry looking Sarah glaring at me from the top of the stairs!