Diet Coke

Sarahs pov

I was so bored, like seriously. how did the boys expect me to sit here while they took stupid photographs in different outfits. For the first hour i spent waiting form them to get dresses for the shoot the second hour i waited as they got their hair and makeup done and from then on i sat on the hard square sofa in the corner of the studio. it just couldn't stick it anymore so i got up and left to go and get a coke. it would be a while before they noticed i was gone and sent paul to go and find me. They would all be annoyed for not telling them i was going but right now i didn't care what they said or done to me. I wasn't going to sit and listen to people telling each other how beautiful Harry was or how zayn's hair was just perfect. After this mornings events i spent a while controlling the tiny voice in my head, refusing to give in to it and it seemed to have worked for now. I knew Liam knew something was wrong but i didn't let that get to me he didn't need to know about my cutting and neither did any of the other boys. I had spent the last ten minutes walking my way round this huge studio all in the search for a vending machine.

After another 15 minutes i eventually found one and placed in my coins to get my diet coke. The electric arm soared up to the shelf my coke was on and collected it and i stuck my arm in to let it fall into my hand but it never did. I looked up and stared at the machine. It was jammed and so was my coke. I let out a groan of frustration and banged my head against the glass door. I continued to do this trying to shift my precious little can downwards but with no success. "Excuse me, but my i ask you why you are banging your head of a vending machine" I voice smirked from over my shoulder. I jumped in fright and spun round to be face with a tall muscly boy who looked a little older than me maybe 17 or 18 smiling. His long curly hair swayed as he walked towards the machine. He reached to the back and gave it one almighty thump that caused the coke to come flying down into his open hand. He turned to face me and handed me my coke smiling "so whats your name" he said grinning at me revealing a perfect row of teeth. Sarah, Sarah Styles" i mumbled whiles thanking him for the coke.

Louis Pov

"SMILE" the photographer shouted for the millionth time whilst the camera flashed in our faces yet again. Thank God that was the last one. we all practically fell to the ground ex gusted. We had been taking photos for two and a half hours!!! I didn't know it was going to be that had to smile for that long. I was wrecked. Paul walked over to us grinning. "You's do no you have to be here at 7 tomorrow morning" he smirked. He knew we went morning people and that we would be struggling to get out of bed tomorrow. "Don't remind me" Zayn said as he snuggled closer to Niall trying to get comfortable. Liam lay squished under a sprawled out Harry. His head resting on Liam's stomach moving up and down as Liam breathed. He really looked identical to sarah. They had the same nose and mouth and exact replicates of the green piercing eyes. OMG Sarah, she must be so boarded she has been sitting there for over two hours and I haven't heard a word from her. I sat up quickly causing Niall to groan as his head rolled on to the floor. I looked in the direction of the sofa but she wasn't there. I quickly scanned to room searching for her but no luck she was gone. 'Guys wake up, Sarah's not there, she must have left and went for a walk or something, Come one we have to go and find her were leaving in 5 minutes" I yell at the guys. Soon enough we are all wide awake and sprinting down the different passages and corridors of the huge studio. Where the hell is she, we told her not to leave the room without telling us or Paul, yet once again she decides to disobey us. She was going to be in even more trouble now when we all got home.

Sarah's pov

O crap, I totally forgot what the time was. I'd just spent the last 30 minutes talking to Ryan. He was so nice and understanding. We just clicked. We swapped numbers and I promised to text him when I got my phone back after explaining the whole Harry situation. He was the son of one of the wanted's sound technicians who had joined his dad on a day work experience as the band was also recording some where in the studio. We continued to take about rubbish until i heard the boys angry voices shouting my name. "Look Ryan, It was really nice meeting you and I promise that I will call you once I get my phone back but I really have to go if they catch me talking to you they really will blow a fuse. Im so sorry" I apologised to him. "It's fine. I understand completely Sarah. Make sure you call me I really want to see you again" Ryan smiled and reached forward and pulled me into a crushing hug. Perfect timing. I mean it, I must be cursed or something because at that exact moment didn't Louis have to walk round the corner closely followed by a very angry looking Harry. I was in so much trouble.

Louis POV

My eyes widened in shock at what I saw, Sarah hugging a random boy that looked more to me my age. I know it shouldn't bother me but to be honest it just did. Something inside me just wanted her let go of him. I wasn't jealous was I. I couldn't be. She was Harrys Sister for Gods sake. What was I thinking. I was soon brought back to reality when a fuming Harry stormed past me towards Sarah just as the boy turned and ran off in the opposite direction. "What the hell do you think your doing, Sarah? " Harrys shouted reaching a now terrified looking Sarah. "em, I was getting a drink and the machine didn't work so Ryan came along and help me. We were just taking, Harry. Calm Down" Sarah replied starting cry. "Calm Down , Don't you dare tell me to calm down Sarah, You were told to stay in the room with us, one simple task, but yet you couldn't follow it." Harry yelled in Sarah's face. Sarah now was in tears and backed away from him in fear. I could see it in her eyes. He was terrifying her. Sarah never used to be effected by any of shouting at her she would never have cried over something this stupid, something was wrong.I hated seeing her like this. I just wanted to hug her and make it go away. I could see Harry was about to explode so I decided to step in between them. I pushed Harry back away from the cowering Sarah forcing her behind me. "Harry, you need to calm down, cant you see your scaring her, I'll deal with it this time." I whispered into Harrys ear. "Go and gather the boys and go home in the van. Me and Sarah will get a Taxi, ok? Trust me Harry, Just relax" Harry stormed off back down the corridor with out saying another word whilst I turned to face Sarah. She was now in a ball on the floor behind me quietly crying into her jacket. I walked over and reached out to touch her arm but she once again flinched before i was anywhere near it and pulled her arm out of my reach. What was wrong with her. I tried again but this time I used both my hands and I placed them on either side of her arms so she couldn't move. "Sarah, Please look up at me." She refused and shook her head griping her knees tighter. "Sarah, Look at me. Please, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Which will it be?" I say praying she picks the easy way. Ever other time we use this ultimatum with her it seems she picks the hard way every time. But today she didn't reply she just continued to shake her head and refused to get up. So I easily picked her up setting her on to her two feet, with my hands still placed firmly on her shoulders. "Look at me Sarah" I said moving my hand to her chin pulling her face towards mine. Her eyes were still full of fear but they were also full of guilt. She knew what she had done was wrong but unfortunately that didn't really fix anything. We were all annoyed no matter how sorry she was. I let out a sigh and pulled her into my chest. Her tears continued to fall soaking through my shirt as her small hands gripped it tightly. Why did this feel so right. I didn't want to let her go. I wanted to hold her and never let anything hurt her again. Why did I fell like this.

As we reached the door of the studio the sound of cheering screaming fans grew clearer and louder. Sarah seemed to stiffen and soon came to a stop. " Come on, Sarah we have to go. The fans can't touch you. Don't worry" I told her as she peered out the glass door at the sea of teenage girls. She didn't replay she just shook her head and refused to move. I could see the taxi at the end of the 200 meter strip that we had walked previously that day, So I started to push Sarah towards to door gently. She tried to get out of my grip begging me to stop but like usual she failed miserably. When she finally knew she wasn't going to win she once again curled her head into my chest and I placed my arm around her shoulder and walked out the door.

Instantly I knew why Sarah never came out in public with us, why she had put up such a fight with Harry every time he dropped her off too close to school and why she didn't want to leave the safety of the studio doors. I could't believe what I was hearing. How can the fans be so mean about her. She was harry's sister for Gods sake. No wonder Sarah was in tears. I tightened my grip and quickened my pace so in no time at all we had reached the taxi. Sarah quickly clambered in and curled up in a ball on the opposite side away from me. I had never seen her this weak and open before. She hated crying in front of us boys especially Harry. As the taxi took off even with her feeble attempts of escaping I pulled her back to wards me and placed her on in my lap and placed my arm protectively round her as she continued to cry into my shirt for the third time that day.