Smile for the camera

Sarahs pov

I woke up to the sound of light snoring from the person in the bed beside me and instantly recognised who they belonged to. Louis. I rolled onto my side and began examining his perfectly sculpted face as he continued to sleep. His messy mouse brown hair tossed across the pillow in every direction and his small little nose that moved rhythmically as he breathed. He was perfect.

I slowly wiggled my way from his tight grip around my waist trying my best not to wake him as I climbed down the other side of the bed and made my way towards the kitchen. I wanted food.

The hunger was consuming me. I need food and I needed it now. I didn't want a lot but I wanted something.  I opened the fridge door expecting to see Liams neatly arranged shelves each brimming with a selection of food choices but no. Nothing. It was obviously Niall had been here as he had left his usual trail of destruction behind him. I checked every possible place where food could be kept but nothing. He had even found my stash of oreos behind the bread bin.. The one day that I was actually willing to eat something with out one of them forcing it down my throat. So I came up with a plan. First I had to get them out of bed.

"AGGGHHH" I screamed knowing it would have the desired effect. Within seconds I could hear the sound of clashing and banging from the floor above me and soon enough they all appeared each Semi naked and each holding a different weapon of their choice.  Liam held a baseball bat where as Harry had a tennis racket between his hands. Zayn must have grabbed the closest thing which happened to be a hair brush and Niall and louis both were holding pillows. Thank god that I had been prepared for it and managed to get a picture before collapsing onto the floor with laughter.  The boys soon realised they had been played and thankfully saw the funny side of things.

"Sarah never do that again, unless you are really in trouble. You scared the life out of us." Liam said trying to sound serious but couldn’t help the corners of his mouth turning up in amusement

" But it is an emergency,  there's no food left in the house and I am hungry" I exclaimed looking up at the now shocked faces of the boys. They couldn't believe I was hungry. "But now that you're up you can make me something.  Actually i have a better idea since it was most likely Niall that eat everything he will bring me to Starbucks instead. "

Niall was lost for words, they all were. So to help him I chucked him his keys of His car  and made my way towards the door. The boys state of shock soon disappeared as I took a step outside the door.

" SARAH, " Harry yelled "Wait up. " I turned to face my brother who was closely followed by a worried looking Louis. "Please just come back inside, let Niall go by himself." Harry begged but I shook my head.

" Harry please let me go, You don't have to be worried about me.  Niall will be there with me all and I promise I won't get out of his jeep unless he says i can" I said looking up at Harry and Louis. I could see the mental battle going on inside their own heads trying to come to a decision.

"Ok, but don't talk to anyone and don't leave Niall even for a minute. " Harry blabbered on whilst Louis started pulling of his hoodie off over his head to reveal his bare chest once again. I tried to stay calm and keep my eyes away from it but I failed miserable when he handed me the dark blue  jumper.

" We don't want people getting the wrong idea now do we. Put this on, will cover a bit more of you up, Sarah please don't argue with me on this subject. You're not leaving this house dressed like that!" I guess he was referring to the fact that I was actually only wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top.

" Ok guys calm down guyw" I said as I walked away whilst pulling Louis hoodie over my head. I inhaled the scent that was embedded into the soft material. It smelt exactly like him. Perfect.