The plan

Sarahs pov 

I panicked. How could you expect me to anything else. Five boys verses one girl. I knew what they were going to do. I quickly tried to get out of Harrys iron grip but it was pointless I wasn't going anywhere. Harry and the boys had only moments ago burst into my room and grabbed me from louis and held me before i had the chance to get away. 

"SARAH PLEASE CALM DOWN" Harry yelled but I could barely hear him above my screaming. 

"No, I don't want that. It's going to hurt, please Harry I don't need it! " I screamed at the boys but they didn't listen. Liam held my two arms above my head and Louis was by my ear whispering things trying to calm me down but it wasn't helping. I could see Niall handing the injection to zayn. I was trapped. 

"No Zayn, please don't please don't do it" I cried the tears no falling uncontrollably down my face but I was stop when louis covered my mouth with his hand.

"ok Sarah, please calm down we have to do this either way zayn is going to do it now so just stay still and it will be over quicker." I stopped screaming as soon as i saw his eyes. Harry was now crying as he held me down his eyes full of guilt and fear.

I quickly realised that neither him nor any of the boys wanted to do this to me but they had too. I tried to suck it up and accept what was about to happen. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain to come!! And come it did.

Harrys pov

Sarah just froze in my arms, she didn't flee, she became like a rock on my lap. Zayn quickly pulled the injection from her and we all waited in total silence for the effects  of the medicine to kick in. After about a minute of staring at her nothing had happened. Hadn't the doctor said to expect extreme pain and screaming but that when Sarah started to move. 

She was no longer limp in my arms but instead curled tight Into a ball clenching her fists and beginning to shake as she wrapped her arms around her own legs and started whimpering. I tried to calm her down but it was useless. She wasn't listening to me. No , right now she was wallowing in her own world of pain. The whimpering soon turned to crying and then the crying turned to screaming. 

"No Harry,  MAKE IT STOP. PLEASE DO SOMETHING HARRY. MAKE IT GO AWAY"

I couldn't do this.  I was the reason she was in so much pain. I was meant to protect her but I've failed her yet again. I'm the shit brother who deserves to be lying there not Sarah.  The tears were now flooding down my face as I tried to restrain the struggling Sarah. 

"Let go of me you bastard" she screamed "your the reason i'm hurt its all your fault. I hate you Harry"

That broke me. It didn't take Louis two minutes to have Sarah out of my arms and start carrying her from the room. He knew I was about to crack. I could hear her cries growing fainter as they moved further down the hall. Now it was my turn. I put my head in to my hands and cried. 

The boys sat with me trying their best to comfort me but even they were shook up about the whole thing. I guess nobody liked seeing Sarah like that. It was Liam who finally took control of the situation.

"Come on lads,  we can't sit here crying all night. Harry mate go take a shower and take an early night for tonight.  I'll check on Sarah you don't have to worry about her right now,   she will be fine" Lain said whilst pulling me from the bed.

"Thanks again lads" I said as I slowly left Sarah's room." I'll see you all in the morning" I made my way across the hall and into my room just as a suddenly wave of tiredness washed over me and I was asleep with in minutes.

Louis pov 

Sarah finally stopped crying and began hiccuping as she continued to sniffle.  I let out a well deserved sigh.  These past two hours have been extremely tough. Sarah had continued to cry scream and whimper whilst me or one of the other lads held her close to us . We tried whispering things and talking to her begging her to stop but she continued to resist against us until I took her and started singing. It was like magic.  She drew closer to me hanging on to every word of the song.

She turned and buried her head into my still bare chest hiding her face from me probably from a mixture of both fear and embarrassment.  She forced her body nearer to mine and played with the neckless that hung round my own neck.  

" I'm sorry Louis" she muttered and I could feel warm fresh tears begin to drip onto my chest.

" Hey hey hey,  no no no , you have nothing to say sorry for, were the ones who need to apologise in the first place.  We didn't want to hurt you but the doctor said it was necessary,  Baby girl listen to me you have no need to apologise.  Please will you forgive us. "

"Louis it was non of your faults.  I'm such a waste of space.  If I hadn't of screwed up at home none of this would be happening in the first place and I wouldn't now be wasting Harrys time. I'm just a fucking mess who might as well kill her self to save everybody else the fucking trouble"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.  She wanted to kill herself. She wanted to end her life and be taken away from us to save us the trouble.  I sat up quickly gripping Sarah's wrists between my two hands.

" Sarah shut the hell up and listen to me. I never want to hear you say that ever again. Do I make myself clear? Sarah you belong here.  You are just as much as part of this family as me and don't you ever be as fucking selfish to even think of killing yourself.  What would we do? hmm how would you expect Harry to get to grips with the though of you killing yourself.  He would pin the blame on himself alone. It would destroy him along with the rest of us. Do you understand me. I'm serious, if we ever find out you cut yourself again after this, and just to let you know we will be checking to make sure, I swear to god I will never let you out of my site.  Are we clear Sarah? We only want to keep you safe and out of trouble noting we do is to intentionally hurt you "

Her eyes landed were anywhere but mine, but she nodded as yet even more tears fell down her beautiful face, slowly rolling down her chin. I quickly dropped her wrists and pulled her into my chest which she gladly accepted loud ragged sobs escaping her mouth in the process.  This is where she belonged. In this house, with this family and with me. She was mine and nobody, not even herself was going to take her away from me.