The club

Sarahs pov

As i open the door of the van and stood out into the street the cold air bit though me. For now I was glad of the warm cardigan. I turned round to see what was keeping the boys so long, only so see them all whispering in something to each other in a group huddle. I was cold and starting to grow impatient so i began to make my way over to the door without them. Bad idea. I hadn't got ten meters when They caught up with me pulling me back.

"Sarah, what are you playing at, you can't just walk off with out us, From now on you stay with us all night do you understand. Were not messing, you staying with me for the first 30 minutes then its Niall's turn." Liam asked being the usual responsible Daddy direction that he was.

"Great" I said using the most sarcastic voice possible pulling a fake smile up at him. He just shook his head at me and started to make his way towards the door me in the middle louis and Harry on either side and Zayn and Niall flanking from the rear. We all entered in with out a second glance from the security guard. phew. Now the real fun could begin. We all made our way over to a booth while Niall ordered shots for the rest of the boys. He came back with a tray full of different coloured and sizes of drinks. I stared longly at them and tried to reach one only for my hand to be caught mid way by Louis who shook his head smiling at my feeble attempt. I crossed my arms and slunk back into the seat and watched as shot after shot disappear. Then i had an idea. I choose Louis, who at that time was just about to down what must be his second or third shot. I reach forward and punched him with all my force on the arm knowing that it ''wouldn''t hurt him that much as i am so desperately weak. No sooner had he spun his head round that i had leaned over him and drank his shot which by the burning sensation now in my throat could only have been vodka. I quickly sat up, removed my self from louis lap and kissed his cheek and went to sit beside Liam since he was on official baby sitting duties after all. 

Louis pov

The moment her lips touched my face i knew i needed to get out of there and calm my self don't as i didn't think i could control myself much longer. When ever she reached across me  and brushed against me arm, i got this tingling sensation it was like someone just set fire to my skin and i didn't want it to leave. I looked hungrily at her body that now lay shaking with laughter at her success on my lap. I could feel Harrys eyes boring into the side of my head in anger so i soon caught myself on returned to the conversation trying to avoid the obvious fact she had left me and was sitting on Liam's lap now and not mine. Soon enough the boys decided it was time to mingle with the singles!!! but just as i got up to leave Harry grabbed my arm and held me back letting everybody else leave. 

"what the hell do you think you are doing louis ? " harry yelled at me. Harry and I never fought. He was my best friend and now i was lying to his face.

"It was nothing Harry, I promise. she managed to steal my shot so i was staring at her trying to freak her out that all" I replied watching Harry relax instantly. I had never lied to his face before and i felt terrible but Harry seemed to buy it as he apologised and left me standing there feeling like crap. What was I going to do!!

Sarahs pov

The first half and hour with Liam wasn't that bad because he spent most of it snogging danielle in the corner of the club only resurfacing for air every once in a while. I was able to have my own fun as long as i was in his line of view!! By the time it was Niall's turn and by this time my little leprechaun was fully of his head so he didn't even notice when i wandered off all i had to be careful about was not bumping into the other lads. Zayn's 30 minutes where much similar and so was Harrys for that matter. while Harry was eating the face of a tall skinny blond i decided try and sneak a drink or too. I hadn't been out in so long, hadn't had a drink in so long and that one shot of vodka i stole from louis only left me wanting more. I made my way toward the bar and i was almost there until some one grabbed me from behind snaking there arms around my waist. At first i thought it was Harry or one of the Lads but I soon realised I when the arms around my waste tightened into a bone crushing grip was definitely not one of the boys.

I froze. I couldn't move. I couldn't scream. I was helpless. He slowly began to move his hand under the cardigan i was wearing and i suddenly regretted wearing this dress. I suddenly realised that i was in danger and i started to shout for the boys but the music was so loud i couldn't even hear it myself.

"come on baby, Lets go have some fun" a dry corse raspy voice whispered in my ear. he soon began to drag me off towards the bathrooms and my attempts to escape where pointless. Tears were flooding down my face freely now but they only increased when he forced me up against the wall, ramming my hand into it. The pain was unbearable it was like someone had set fire to my hand and i couldn't do anything to put it out. The greasy old guy had by now forced me out of my cardigan and was forcing his lips onto mine. I tried to move my head away but his hand had an iron grip on my face forcing me to stay still. I felt disgusting as his hands started to rome over my body. I just began to cry harder. I continued to call the boys name when ever i could screaming for them to help me.

"shut up you little slut" he hissed at me and brought his hand to my face and slapped me. I was never going to be able to hide that bruise.

Louis pov

Where was she. she was supposed to meet me here 10 minutes ago. I had started to panic. I soon gave up waiting and began frantically searching the club. She was going to be in so much trouble when she gets home. Harrys going to think it was my fault if anything happens to her because she was on my time. I searched desperately each floor of the club but I couldn't see her anywhere. That is when I heard it. It was one of the worst things i have ever heard. The voice was full of so much pain and fear it broke me to hear he like that. I spun round in the direction it had come from and thats when i saw him. He was running his large hands over her tiny body as her continued to force himself upon her. I was frozen until she met my gaze. Her usual green eyes when large with fear full of both sadness and hurt all red and puffy from crying, pinned to the wall. i angrily walked toward the guy and pulled him off her. He spun round to face me but still kept a tight grip on Sarah's wrist preventing her form escaping. 

"What do you want Pretty boy" the man yelled at me. I usually would have backed away from this sort of a fight due to the mans size but this time i had a something to fight for. I don't know where the power came from but i punched him dead straight in the nose causing him to stumble and fall to the ground releasing Sarah from his grip and she quickly scrambled away sliding down the far wall shaking in terror. That bastered. How  He was going to pay for what he had done to Sarah. I punched him again and again the anger continuing to boiling in my viens until he was out cold. Thats when i turned to Sarah

.

She was by now on the floor in a ball sobbing like mad. I slowly bend down and removed her hands from her face trying not to scare her but she only flinched away, shaking violently anybody could tell she was terrified. I was my fault this happened, i was the one meant to be watching her. i ignored her constant shaking and flinching and forced her chin up so she was looking at me. " shh baby girl, it's ok, shh. Im here now he's not going to hurt you anymore. I'll keep you safe".