Help?

I reach school and make it to my locker safely without any interaction. I stare at the navy blue locker and struggle to remember the combination...aha! I put in the combination and take out my first hour lit book.

     I turn around and see Seth Rogers walking towards me. Great. He's probably going to ask if I finished his English homework. "Hey Stacy! Looking good. So where's my homework?" He asks. I told you he'd ask. "It's right here Seth. Gimme a sec" I reach into my bag and pull out a crumpled piece of homework. "Uh sorry. It got a little beaten-up in my bag" I apologize. "All's good. Thanks for doing it" Seth says bye then turns around and meets up with his skater bud, Calvin.

     Now I'm just gonna skip the rest of the day, mostly because it was filled with boring lectures and meaningless talk. I'll give you a summary of what happened. Jessie Grahm needs a pack of cigs to feed his bad habit, Teresa wants me to come to her study group on Thursday, Tj Cornest needs a poem book to do a report on, and blah blah some other things I don't even remember.

     I stop by the Café on my way home. I sit in the beige booth and check my phone. 7 unread messages. Great. I briefly look over them....they're all relatively normal..except for one. Huh. This is strange. The text reads: "Need help?" I'm not sure who it is so I don't respond just yet. I make a mental note to ask who it is once I get home.

     As I'm checking my Twitter feed I see some guys from school walk in. Looks like Jarrod and his gang. He is considered the king of our school. He dates Melissa Baker. They're like the power couple. Our school revolves around them. I , for one, do not care about their relationship. It's uninteresting. Jarrod isn't too bad looking. He has a strong jaw, sandy blond hair and green eyes. Then there's Melissa who has wavy brown hair, blue eyes and a pointed nose. To be honest she's not that good looking but hey she's rich so who cares.

     I pack up and leave the Café without finishing my tea. It's starting to get dark and I'd prefer not to get robbed. There's hardly anyone out.

     I finally reach my house and I plop down onto my bed. Ugh. I have so much work to do. I wish I didn't love praise and admiration so much. I should start getting to work. Sigh.

     About ten minutes into my math homework my phone goes off. It's just Candy asking how her Bio paper is coming along. I text back and say it's going great. I haven't actually started on it but she doesn't need to know that.

     I'm about to shut off my phone but then I remember that random text I received. I open it up and stare at the screen. Hmm...well I could use some help. I'll just say yes and see what happens. What's the worse that could happen? I say yes and put my phone down.

                 I get a response immediately.