Hi. Stacy, meet Stacy.

I'm running. I don't know why or where but I'm running. I'm starting to tire but I have to keep running. If I stop they'll get me. I turn around and see who I am running from. Me. I'm being chased by myself. Literally. I am chasing myself. How is this possible. I stop running. "Me" grabs onto myself. I should be scared I think. This isn't normal, and yet I'm happy. Thankful for this warmth. "We're here to help..."

     Those are the last words said in my dream before I wake up. It's Saturday. Finally. I stand up and turn on the lights. I throw on some casual clothes and make my way down the steps. "G'mornin sweetie" says my dad. "Morning Daddy". I give him a kiss on the cheek then tell him I'm heading out.

     I walk outside and decided I'll go to the library. It's a nice day out. The sun isn't too hot today and there's a lot of people walking the crowded streets. Beautiful.

     I look into the reflection of the window to a deli so I can fix my hair. As I'm staring into the window I see my lips curl up. I jump back. Did I do that? I didn't even move my mouth. But then why'd my reflection do that? Ugh I've become paranoid. I shake it off and head down to the library.

     I enter the building and greet the librarian. Then I go upstairs to the secluded study room. I get a text from Samantha. "Thanks for coming to the bake sale Stacy!" It says. Oh crap. I forgot about that. Wait. Why is she thanking me though? She is being sarcastic I concluded. I text back. "Haha I'm so sorry Sammy. I'll make it to the next one!". I feel terrible. She was so happy for the sale and here I am forgetting.

     My phone goes off. "Why are you sorry? You helped me out a lot. Btw I totally loved your pink sweater you wore" I drop my phone. Who is she talking about? I left my pink sweater at home. My heart starts racing. I have to go home and see if my pink sweater is there.

     I pick up my phone and run out of the library. I race into the house and rip open my bedroom door. I heave a sigh of relief. Hanging up is the sweater.

     "Cute sweater" a voice says. I whip around and see myself standing right in front of me.  "W-who are you?!" I ask, astonished. "Why,Stacy, I'm you of course" the other me answers.

"I mean what are you?"

"You did ask for help didn't you?" She replies.

"Y-Yes but I didn't know t-this would happen" I stammer.

"Well don't worry. I'm not bad. I'm here to aid you. I'm another you so I know exactly what you need done. I'll do all the work for you!"

I can't believe it. I should be scared but for some reason I feel a lot of joy. I'm not alone anymore! I have help! Wait..how will I be able to tell her apart? I wonder. So I ask her. She says "Easy" She pulls off a chunky bracelet and reveals a bar code stamped with a number 1 on it. "I'm the first copy."

"First copy?" I ask.

"Yes. You can make more anytime you like" She answers.

A miracle. A true miracle. I'll receive so much praise now...I'll be able to handle so many things! I won't be tired any longer. I grin and thank the other me as I get out paper and start writing a list of things to be done.