𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝚁𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚊 "𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢" 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚛𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎: 𝚁𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚗- 𝚖𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕: 𝙼𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑: 𝙻𝚢𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍

𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎: 𝚁𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚗- 𝚖𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕: 𝙼𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑: 𝙻𝚢𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 "𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒" 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎: 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚞𝚋𝚞𝚜- 𝚜𝚎𝚡 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕: 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑: 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎: 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚞𝚋𝚞𝚜- 𝚜𝚎𝚡 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕: 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎
𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑: 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 "𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒" 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎: 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚞𝚋𝚞𝚜- 𝚜𝚎𝚡 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕: 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑: 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚎𝚢𝚊 "𝙼𝚊𝚎" 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛
𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎: 𝚂𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚋𝚞𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕: 𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 & 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑: 𝙼𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛

Ravana was just 6 years old when her entire life started falling apart...

"Mommy." The small girl whispered. "Dre touched me on my no no parts." She frowned as she saw her mothers eyes grow to the size of saucers.

"Go get in the corner! What I tell you about lying just because something isn't going your way!" Her mother yelled, grabbing the switch she kept behind the couch in the living room.

"No mommy I'm not lying." She pleaded with her eyes. Her mother flew into a rage and started beating her senseless. She left the girl sitting in the corner, welts all over her body, cuts and bruises, a hand print on her face. Just at 6 years old Ravana knew she didn't want her life to be like this forever and she would have to make some type of change once she grew up.

One winter day, Ms. Amber came over with her husband and their 3 month old daughter Abigail. Ravana's mother was known throughout the small town they lived in that she was great with babies and that she loved children so Ms. Amber left her daughter for a few hours so her and her husband could have a date night.

In the beginning, everything was fine until Dre came home and wanted to spend alone time with Claudia, leaving the now 9 year old alone with baby Abigail.

Ravana was very skilled at taking care of small children because her mother always babysat other people's kids. So she fed, burped and changed Abigail all before putting her to sleep in the little bassinet that was set up in Ravana's bedroom.

Ravana heard Dre making noises in the room with her mom and she tried her best to block it out but she knew it would be a matter of time before he came for her.

A few hours went by as Ravana went to sleep. She woke up to the sound of Abigail crying and she got up to check on her.

She did everything a good babysitter was supposed to do but Abigail continued to cry. She thought of the idea to give the baby some of her medicine to calm her down since Dre and Claudia always gave her medicine when she needed to calm down.

She stuffed a bunch of pills in the small baby's mouth and the baby continued to cry. Ravana began to grow irritated and tired and resorted to other things.

"STOP CRYING!" The frustrated child yelled, picking Abigail up and shaking her till she stopped crying.

Claudia busted the door open, startling Ravana and making her drop the baby. She looked down at her feet and seen the baby's head covered in blood from hitting the corner of the bassinet.

"Mommy I didn't mean to drop her." Ravana calmly said with tears in her eyes.

Her mother looked at her horrified and continued to call the police on her daughter...

Imari was always different from the other kids. His mom didn't want him so she left him outside of a hospital on his 4th birthday. The hospital staff couldn't care for him for legal reasons so they called child protective services and had him put into the care of the state.

He was in and out of a bunch of different group homes and foster homes but he was always targeted for being the smallest one in the house.

The kids bullied his eye colors, his size, his skin tone and anything else they could think of.

Those kids have been hurt so they resorted to hurting other people. From the age of 13 and all through high school, Imari harmed himself. He never had any type of love from anybody and he just wanted to feel something even if it was pain. Imari thought that feeling pain would be better than feeling nothing, but that ultimately led to his death.

Sumaeya was the oldest of 5 kids. Her mother died not long after she gave birth to her youngest sibling and their father wasn't in their life. She was determined to let her siblings live a life where they wouldn't have to wonder the next time they ate or if they would get new sneakers at the start of the school year.

Mae decided to start selling and doing whatever she could to let her siblings live a good life.

She got assigned to a home invasion and she knew it would be dangerous so she didn't even tell her younger brother who was only 9 months younger than her.

They were supposed to kill the couple living in the house and take the money and leave before the alarm systems went off. But they weren't so successful.

The couple woke up and seen her in their house and shot her in the chest on sight.

OUUU BITCH I DID MY SHIT WIT THEM MUGSHOTS😏

anyways what y'all think?

Ravana?

Imari?

Sumaeya?

y'all fw the names cuz I couldn't think of nun that's different 😗