𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝚁𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚊 "𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢" 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚛
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 𝟷𝟿
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: 𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎
𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎: 𝚁𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚗
𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑: 𝙻𝚢𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍

"I didn't mean to throw her." Ravana mumbled to herself, hugging her knees.

She got up and grabbed 3 melatonin gummies and took them all. A little more than 10 minutes later she passed out cold on the floor.

"Ravana, does your mommy usually make you watch the babies by yourself?" The detective asked her.

"..."

"Ravana you have to answer the questions." He sighed and rubbed his temples.

"..."

"Look so you want a cheeseburger? All big girls like you love cheeseburgers right?"

"...What's a cheeseburger." She mumbled.

"Never mind that, can you answer a few questions then you can go home with mommy."

"NO I DONT WANNA GO BACK!" She yelled and stood up, immediately sitting back down from the chains on her ankles.

"Does your mommy do things to you?" He pulled out a yellow notepad.

"..."

"Ravana Cartier you are under arrest for murder in the third degree. You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one a public defender will be given to you." He read her Miranda rights as he lead her to the adults cell block even though she was only 9.

She passed her mother and Dre giving her the worst looks. Her mother looked mad and Dre looked like he would kill her.

"I DIDNT MEAN TO THROW HER!" Ravana yelled, waking up in a pool of sweat.

She turned over to check the time. 3:33 A.M

"You good Tiny?" Imari asked walking into her room.

She nodded her head and stared at the wall behind him.

"You sure you good?" He asked waving his hand in front of her face.

"Yes I'm good it was a bad dream." She mumbled.

He nodded his head and walked out her room, shutting her door behind him.

She put her head in her hands before grabbing her pills.

"Ima just take like 2 extra." She mumbled to herself as she dry swallowed the 4 pills.

She sat back on her bed and stared at the wall next to her door.

Ravana nodded off again since the pills made her drowsy.

"Hey psycho!" Tina, the group home bully called her.

She looked up at her and continued reading her book.

"Bitch I know you hear me talking to you." She growled and stood up on the roach infested floor.

Ravana continued to ignore her.

Tina grabbed her by her hair as Ravana fought back.

"Y'all know she killed a baby, she wouldn't care if she hadda kill you." One of Tina's lackeys said.

Tina let her go and pushed Ravana down a flight of stairs. She laid there bloody and unconscious for 10 minutes before the "foster mother" came out to see what happened.