𝙾𝚗𝚎

Limbo, November 10th...

"That nigga really killed me." Sumaeya mumbled, taking in her surroundings.

It looked like she was in the clouds above earth and she seen a golden gate with 'Heaven' on a gold plaque and an elevator with an old wooden plaque that said 'Hell'.

"God listen, you fuck wimmie right just lemme in them gates." She mumbled.

Nothing happened so she took a seat with the general population. There were a bunch of other people in Limbo but she seen a girl and a boy that looked about her age.

She walked up to them and took the seat next to the boy. "Sooo um do y'all know what we supposed to do?"

The girl looked at her hands shyly before the boy responded. "Judgement day is every Sunday and we missed it by a day so we gotta chill in here for a week. That's what one of them angels told me."

"So we gotta sit in dis bitch for 6 days? God, nigga you know better den dis." She said out loud.

Lightning struck and thunder boomed soon after she said that and the boy jumped into her lap. "My fault, but stop sayin that shit before he condemn you to hell." He mugged her, dusting off his pants and sitting back in his seat.

"I already know i'm goin to hell." The girl mumbled.

"Aye whats y'all names?" Sumaeya asked them.

"I'm Imari and that's Ravana. Who you is?"

"Nigga it's who are you. And i'm Mae. Aye Ravana sound familiar I think I know you."

"Probably do." She mumbled.

"If they don't got weed in Heaven god better send me to Hell." Imari rolled his eyes.

Sumaeya and Ravana looked at him like he was crazy before they all busted out laughing.

"Anyways, how y'all die?" Imari asked.

"White man did me like they did Emmett Till." Ravana shook her head disappointedly.

"White lady shot me while I was robbing her house." Sumaeya looked at her shoes. "That shit was so ghetto."

"Damn, anyways i think we should be friends." Imari grabbed their hands and smiled.

"Why you so happy that you dead?" Ravana mugged him.

"I'm not happy i'm dead, i'm just happy I have new friends." He stick his tongue out at her.

"Hollon look at me." Sumaeya grabbed his face. "You have really nice lips." She smiled.

"Girl I know we friends but damn you so bold." He dramatically put his hands on his chest

"I was gone say you have nice lips but Ravana's is nicer sooo." She twisted her lips to the side.

"Oh wow I see how it is." Imari mumbled as Ravana failed to hide her blushing cheeks.

"If you wanna kiss just say that." Ravana blurted out and covered her mouth. "I did not mean to say that out loud." Her eyes got huge as she seen Sumaeya walking towards her.

"Gimmie a kiss." She demanded, poking her lips out.

Ravana shook her head no and chuckled. "I was just jokinggg." She dragged putting her hands out.

Imari was just watching the entire scene in front of him unfold.

"Just kiss her." He smirked, looking at Ravana.

Ravana stopped trying to move away from Mae as she grabbed her neck and planted a kiss on her lips.

"MWAH THEM PRETTY ASS LIPS!" Mae yelled.