𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 "𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒" 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 𝟸𝟼
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎
𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎: 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚞𝚋𝚞𝚜
𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑: 𝚂𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎

I walked into the kitchen seeing Dimitri, Tiny, and Mae all sitting at the table with their hands clasped.

"What the fuck kinda satanic ritual.." I mumbled to myself opening the fridge.

"We cleansing the bad vibes Ravana has in her head." Dimitri rolled his eyes.

I blankly stared at all of them before grabbing my left over Popeyes and putting it in the microwave.

"You have an assignment today." Dimitri slid a folder across the table.

"Ima be busy today." I mumbled.

"Doing what exactly?" Mae looked at me and crossed her arms.

I drank some of my soda. "I met this baddie while I was taking the trash outside and ima fuck her." I shrugged my shoulders.

"No you have this assignment, fuck that hoe." Dimitri mugged me.

"MEAT TA MEAT." I yelled grabbing my food out the microwave and walking up to my room.

Mae followed me up the stairs with my folder in her hands. When we got to my room she placed it on my nightstand and sat on my bed criss cross applesauce.

"Why are you here? Leave peasant." I mumbled around my chicken.

"Who's ole girl you was talm bout?" She asked.

"Why you wanna know?"

"Just tell me." She frowned.

I noticed her change in attitude and put my chicken down. "I was lying I just don't wanna be bothered today.

She nodded her head and stood up. My eyes drifted to her ass but I looked away before she caught me.

I finished eating my food before opening the folder and looking through it.

I snapped my fingers and teleported into her room. She was sitting up doing homework so I made sure to keep myself invisible.

"Fuck." I hissed as I tripped over her chair.

She turned her head in my direction. "Hell nah we gots to go." She mumbled getting off her bed. "If there's a ghost in here just don't hurt me."

I stayed invisible and locked her door so she couldn't get out. Standing in front of the door I blocked her exit.

She jiggled the doorknob. "Yo Asami stop fuckin playin wimmie! Open the door!" She yelled.

I let her see my eyes and she stared at me with a shocked expression.

She started banging on her door. "Asami it's not fucking funny anymore stop playing!"

Using my hand I covered her mouth. She still could only see my eyes so she bit me.

"Bitch what the fuck." I mumbled snatching my hand away.

"Who the fuck are you and why you in my house." She backed away and stood on her bed.

I showed her my demon form which was 7 feet tall, red skin, red eyes and black horns.

"Answer my question!" She yelled grabbing a taser from her bag.

"Amira that's not gone hurt me." I mumbled.

"How you know my name?" Her eyes got huge.

"I know everything about you." I smirked showing my sharp, pearly white teeth.

"Get out before I call my dad." She pointed to her door.

"That nigga can't do nun." I mumbled, snapping my fingers teleporting us to my red room.

I changed into my human form and stared into her eyes. When her eyes started turning red I smirked to myself and snatched all her clothes off.

"Get on the table." I demanded.

She looked and me and shook her head no.

I pinched the bridge of my nose as I began to grow frustrated.

"You want me to force you on the table?" I mumbled, choking her up.

She grabbed my wrist and smirked before walking towards the table.

I handcuffed her ankles and her wrists so she couldn't move.

I got on my knees and looked up into her eyes.

Sending a long lick to her lady she flinched from the sudden contact. Grabbing her left boob in my right hand I began to massage her pierced nipple.

"Oh my God." She moaned out. The room began to grow hot as she said his name.

I sucked on her clit before adding 1 finger inside of her.

Her back arched off the table as she tried to free her hands from the handcuffs.

Adding 2 more fingers, I swirled my tongue around her now throbbing clit causing her legs to start shaking.

"Fuckkk ima c-" she cut herself off with a moan.

"You gone do what?" I mumbled, fingering her faster.

She took a deep breath in. "Ima cum." She breathed out.

"Hold it." I went back in, eating her like I would never eat again.

Her eyes started rolling back into her head as she arched her back off the table again. Her legs continued to shake as she came all over my face.

Leaning up to her face, I kissed her so she could taste herself. She grabbed my neck with her small hand, deepening the kiss.

I took the handcuffs off her and guided her to her knees.

She unzipped my pants and grabbed my piece that was oozing with precum. Taking me into her mouth she began to suck the tip, teasing me.

I grabbed her chin with one hand and the top of her head with the other as I began to do slow strokes into her mouth.

"Shitt." I slightly moaned.

She looked up at me seeing me bite my lip and she started stroking me into her mouth.

I let her head go as she did her thing and leaned back on the table.

She started getting sloppy and started blowing spit bubbles so I grabbed her head again and started throat fucking her.

Grabbing my thighs to steady herself, she looked up at me with gag tears in her red, seductive eyes.

My eyes started rolling back so I let her head go again.

Picking her up and laying on the table, I put us in 69 position where she was on top.

She jerked my piece and put it back in her mouth, sucking slowly.

I grabbed her ass with both of my hands and licked from her clit to her ass.

I kissed her cheeks leaving hickeys on them so these other niggas would know she belong to somebody.

She continued to deepthroat me and feeling my piece throb in her mouth I knew I was bouta cum.

Lifting my hips off the table I slowly face fucked her until I nutted in her mouth.

"Swallow it all." I demanded.

She wiped it off her face and licked her fingers before sticking her tongue out to show me.

"Good girl." I smirked before grabbing her neck and sloppily kissing her, allowing her to taste herself.

THAT SCENE WAS FIRE😤 I DID THAT

Ion really have no questions for y'all 😗

Ask me a question and I'll answer truthfully

Sorry for the wait on this chapter I been busy🙄

Vote and comment please 🌝