𝚂𝚒𝚡

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚎𝚢𝚊 "𝙼𝚊𝚎" 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 𝟸𝟷
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: 𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎
𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎: 𝚂𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚋𝚞𝚜
𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑: 𝙼𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛

"Bitch I know this ain blood." I mumbled to myself sitting on the toilet. I grabbed a piece of toilet paper and wiped myself, looking at it seeing it turn red. "Fuck no." I shook my head.

I looked under the sink seeing a box of tampons, grabbing one and putting it in.

Walking into Tiny's room I seen her staring at her wall.

"Bitch you knew we could get periods and ain say shit?" I questioned her.

"I just assumed you knew." She shrugged. "I think I'm infertile though, I haven't had my period since I was 16."

"So why would you buy tampons if you didn't need them?"

"Because I didn't see that you bought any and who else would buy them for you? Mari?" She crossed her arms.

"Ion know. Thank you though." I mumbled walking out her room.

I walked to my room putting on black leggings, a black hoodie my black forces and my lime green ski mask. "This bitch gone learn today." I chuckled to myself, throwing my taser and catching it.

Ravana peeked into my room seeing me take pictures with my ski mask on.

"Where you goin?" She whispered, walking in and shutting the door.

"Why you whispering?" I whispered back, looking behind her.

"Because Mari in the living room wit this fine ass demon." Her eyes got huge.

"Like how fine on a scale of 0 to Dimitri?" I smirked.

"This nigga broke the scale." She smiled.

"Get ready, we going on a mission." I smiled throwing leggings, a hoodie and a bright pink ski mask at her. "Put on yo black forces." I told her before she walked out my room with the clothes draped over her arms.

I sat back on my bed before my door was opened again. "What Ravana?" I questioned without looking at who was at the door.

"Nah my name Osama, uhhh Mari said you wanna get yo car wrapped." He chuckled and I immediately melted from his voice.

I was stuck and I caught myself staring at him. "Yea yea, you can do a G-Wagon?"

He nodded his head and passed me his phone. "Put yo number in ma." He smirked.

I smiled to myself as I put my number in his phone and sent myself a text. "Ight now you can get out please."

He smiled at me before walking out and shutting my door.

Grabbing my bag and walking out my room I was met with Tiny standing by the front door.

"Where we going?" She quietly asked, looking up from her phone.

"On a mission." I shrugged my shoulders as I walked to my car.

Getting in, I connected my phone to the Bluetooth radio. "Hey Siri take me to Lucifer's house."

"Ion think I'm allowed there." Tiny chuckled, rubbing the back of her neck.

"You gone come regardless." I smirked as I started driving towards his house.

"Sooo how you been? I feel like even though we live together I never see you." I frowned.

"I been chillin I guess." She looked out the window.