𝚃𝚠𝚘

𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 "𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒" 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 𝟸𝟼
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎
𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎: 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚞𝚋𝚞𝚜
𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑: 𝚂𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎

Imari was sitting in the group home that everyone in Hell starts out in. The group homes are set up like college dorms where multiple people of the same gender and age share a room. Imari was in a room with 4 other men around his age.

He wasn't with Mae or Ravana because males and females were split up to avoid conflict.

"Let's go look for an apartment for you." Their Demon Mentor Dimitri told him.

"Ight bro." He mumbled while putting his shoes on.

Imari started regretting his death, even though he wanted to die at the time he regrets that he went through with it.

He grabbed his ID and walked out of the room and into the lobby where he seen Dimitri, Mae and Ravana waiting for him.

They walked out of the building together and got into Dimitri's car. Imari was in the front passenger seat while Ravana and Mae sat in the backseat and talked amongst themselves.

"Ight so y'all can either share a house or an apartment or y'all can live by yourselves." Dimitri explained.

Imari turned around and looked at Ravana and Mae.

"We should live together for now, just because we new here." Ravana mumbled.

"Yea I agree." Mae chimed in.

Imari nodded his head and turned back around in his seat.

"What's the matter friend?" Mae frowned.

"I'm tired them beds was uncomfortable." He lied and shrugged his shoulders.

"Well we ain gone go back we finna get a house." Ravana stuck her tongue out.

"Period." Imari did the hand motion and smiled.

"Mitri why you so quiet?" Mae asked as she started poking his face.

"Stop touching me before I crash this car." He mumbled.

"Bitch we already dead ain nun gone happen."

"Shut the fuck up." He argued back.

"Okay metro bus." She huffed and crossed her arms.

They drove around looking at different apartment complexes for a few hours before Dimitri drove into a gated community with a bunch of townhouses.

"These townhouses are 3 levels with 1 room on the second floor and 2 rooms on the top floor and also a room in the finished basement." Dimitri read off his phone.

"Can we tour one?" Ravana asked. He nodded in response before putting the car in park and leading them into an empty house.

The first floor was a theater room and a half bathroom. "Yooo this is huge." Imari finally showed a genuine smile for the first time today.