🌸𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓓𝓪𝔂🌸

....

BRRRRING, BRRRINGG

The couple groaned shifting in the bed, Bakugou squeeze his husband waist tighter not wanting  him to get up and leave him alone in the cold bed.

"Ka..cchan", Izuku utter groggily, yawning wiping the morning tears and crust out his eyes.

"We have to wake the kids up for school!", Izuku mumbled detaching his husband hands from his waist, Bakugou grumbled rolling over tangling him self more in the covers.

"And you have to help kacchan!~", Izuku added opening the curtain letting the sun ray into the room blinding the blond in the process.

"Deku I give till the count of 5 to close the curtain or god help I'm going to destroy you-"

"Mama, papa?", a tired voices called out, making the blond grumble while izuku smiled turning away from the window.

"Hey baby!, how did you sleep?~", Izuku cooed trotting over the sleepily pair picking up the girl while he grabbed the boy hand walking down the hall to the kids room.

"Bakugou Katsuki!!", Izuku yelled making the kids flinch awake, The male kissed his daughter cheek and squeeze his son softly for an apology for yelling early in the morning, Hearing loud stomps of the feet and snarled Izuku stoped.

"Deku!", Bakugou growled.

"Good morning daddy", mahoro mumbles softly looking at her father face soften, the blond sucked his teeth taking the girl out of Deku hands with a angry expression.

"Good morning too papa!"

"Yeah good morning Kacchan!~"

"First of all fuck off Deku, and good morning to you little man!~ and princess!~", Bakugou cooed glaring daggers at his husband.

Izuku smiled softly shaking his head walking away from his angry blond, the pair trotted to Katsuma room so he could get ready for school.

.....

Bakugou sighed pulling out another outfit from the girl messy closet, the blond had pulled out a so many outfit for the girl to wear some cute some kinda boyish and other plain and his daughter said no to ever thing he pulled.

Bakugou pulled out another dress that was green.

"Nope, daddy these dress are cute enough!?", whine mahoro pouting.

"Who are you trying to impress?!", Bakugou growled trying to get the girl ready for school but she was being a brat.

"It the first day of school and I want to look cute daddy!", Mahoro exclaimed.

"Ok so what it the first day princess!, your not trying to look cute for a boy are you?", Bakugou warned growling, the girl blushed puffing up her cheeks.

"Nope~, I'm not! Boys suck,Yuk!"

Bakugou chuckled picking up another outfit, picking out black shirt with a orange overalls skirt with some sparkle sandals, he handed the outfit to his daughter and got a nod of approval.

"Know go in the bathroom and get changed, so I can do your hair cause lord knows I'm need all the patients!", Bakugou utters while his daughter giggled leaving him alone to clean up the mess they made.

After a few Mahoro came out the bathroom with a smile, Bakugou smiled at his daughter pointing to her vanity, Trotting to the vanity Mahoro sat down kicking her smiling brightly, Taking out the bow out his daughter hair Bakugou started to comb the orange locks of his daughter.