🐍𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖛𝖊🐍

If you told Bakugou he would be the one in submissive he would laughed or scoff, one of the two, There could be no way anyone could tame or bend him into any type of submissive but it was on little lucky fucker who could and that person drove his omega wild.

It none other than Izuku Midoriya!, he didn't know why his omega gravitate towards him but damn was the blond mad, the Quirkless freak of an alpha was supposed to be below submitting to him but the universe had other plans, the nerd was supposed to be another bug he could crush without even trying hard.. he just didn't want him one step above him.

He hated the thought!, omega are already hated on in society being called weak and motherly but that was the opposite of what the blond was, he Acted like an alpha in room full of omega, he was a wild omega who some presumed that will never have an alpha to calm and tame that fierceness.

But here we are 18 years later on the way from graduating from U.A high school he sat in the common room cling on to his alpha that marked and calmed him in there second year, Bakugou looks up from the floor and looked up at his mate.

The greenette had grownd quite a bit, he has gotten taller and bulky still having his cute baby face and freckles all over it, his curl green hair had an undercut and was still a mess and even wild at sometimes.

Bakugou have grown a bit a little bit taller but not much he got stronger and bulky too along side his mate, the blond some time cursed the alpha for being so tall and bulky in his third year of high school, he was short and cute having the blond be the taller one in there talking in the first year but when second year hit the boy had a growth spurt and was become more mature and handsome, at this point Bakugou had to break his neck to look up at his mate and Midoriya had to break his to look down at the blond omega.

Bakugou looked up at his mate face seeing him stare at the tv with a passion, the omega saw his face lit up with a huge smile watching the action movie.

"Kacchan look baby that so cool!~" Midoriya utters looking to the side seeing the omega nod and smiles looking back down at the floor, Midoriya sighs softly with a smiles on his face, slowly the alpha wrapped his arms around the blond waist giving him a little squeeze.

"My little omega being a little clingy today!, is something the matter Bakugou?" Midoriya ask looking down at the omega with a small frown.

"No alpha I just want to be close to you!~" Bakugou says one again looking down at the floor with a small blush.

"If you say so baby!~" Midoriya utters giving the blond forehead a kiss, Bakugou smile a little if there were people in the room with them he had would have slapped his face away and stopped clinging to his arm but there was no one here so he did as he pleased.

"Deku!~" a bubbly voice yells making the blond growls hold the alpha arm tighter than before.

"Uraraka!" Midoriya utters cheerfully watching as the brunette came running in the common room with a huge smile, Sitting down the brunette gave the huge alpha a side hug.

"Soo what are you watching?~" Uraraka ask glancing to the side of the alpha seeing the blond glare daggers at her, the omega just waved her hand and smiled.

"Hi Bakugou!~"

"Tch!" Bakugou growls averting his gaze elsewhere, the two began to chat leaving Bakugou out and alone with his thoughts, looking at the tv the noise around his became fuzzy as his mind just wondered he didn't think of anything particularly he just didn't want to hear the two extra shitty conversation.

"Hey Bakugou you want to go out to eat baby?~
Midoriya asked looking at the blond who stared blankly at the tv screen with his lips pressed together me brows furrowed, Bakugou jolt glancing to his alpha.