🦋{𝑅𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑇𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑒}🦋

...

The day was just perfect Izuku just had finished doing all the chores, now the last thing to do was the dishes.

Running the water, Izuku watched the sink fill up with the clear liquid, opening the cap of soap he added drops of dish detergent watching the water get bubbly. Gathering all the dirty dishes he placed them into the sink, grabbing the rag he squirt some dish soap on the rag. Grabbing a plate he started to scrub grease and dirt off of it. In the zone the male had forgot all about his ring that adorn his ring finger, soap and water made the metal slick and prone to fall into the sink drain.

Izuku was too in the zone to notice the ring had slipped off and had fell down the sink drain, the male usually took the piece of jewelry off when doing physical labor. It had slipped Izuku mind, he was such in a good mood he didn't even pay no mind to it.

————

Drying the last dish, Izuku let out a huge sigh stepping back to admire his work.

"Mmh...all better!~"

Going to rub his ring finger subconsciously he noticed the piece of metal wasn't there, A slight panic started to rise.

Trotting to the bedroom he looked on his bed side table, and It wasn't there. He let a small whimper scared that he missed placed or worse lost it, he started looking everywhere in the bedroom.

Izuku pulled out drawers, looked in the closet and even his husband sock drawer. But he couldn't find it, at the point izuku was panicking. Pacing back and forth he decided stopped to for a minute and think about the last time he had the ring on.

Izuku stood there for a good five minutes thinking about the last time he had the ring.

The last time I saw the ring was when I was folding laundry!, the male thought walking back into the laundry room.

Scanning the area, izuku didn't find the ring no where. Thinking harder this time izuku started to retrace his step, Retracing his steps izuku found his self back at the sink.

The pit in his stomach dropped, the male face turned red. Running towards the sink the male tried putting his finger through the small sink drain trying to pull the ring out but failed.

But determined to try to get it out he kept trying over and over.Izuku still couldn't get it out,getting angry and tired he grabbed his phone and called the first contact he saw.

His mother she know what to do, izuku thought.

Clicking the number he let it ring, on the third ring his mom finally answered.

"Hello mom I need your help!", izuku yell out

Is everything alright... what wrong!?, the voice on the other line sound panicked

"My ring... it fell down the sink drain and I...I don't know how to get it out!, Deku said with a panicked tone, shaking slight.

"Ohh...omg honey how did you do that?!"

"I was washingdishesanditmusthavefellinthedrain"

Izuku said really fast, breathing heavy he started to  clutched the couch cushions.

"Izuku honey calm down...just get something thin and long enough for you to get the ring out!"

Making a low whine, He got up off the couch and searched the house for something long and thin.

Looking in the closet he saw a thin wire hanger, grabbing that he unbend the hanger making into a long thin wire stick. Trotting over to the sink with the stick and phone in hand, he placed the phone on the counter and started to dig into the sink try to fish the ring out.

"It's...n-...OT... coming out!?", exclaimed green haired male.

"Try pulling hard honey!"

"I'm... a-...Ahhh?!"

The male grunted, having had fell on the ground. Having the wire still in the sink, Laying on the ground Izuku felt eyes on him so looked and saw two different colors one looking at him.

"To..To..Todoroki what are you doing here!?"

I came to visit...but it seems your busy, I com-

"NO I NEED HELP!?", he yelled getting off the floor grabbing the two toned male arm.

———

"On the count of three we pull!", Todoroki said having his arm's wrapped around Izuku waist.

Nodding the pair started to count to three.

1

2

3

Izuku pulled as hard as he can, pulling hard he felt the wire come out the sink with the ring flying across the room. The ring had fell on the floor and was rolling until an object had stoped it dead in it tracks, looking up from the ring he was the thing that had stoped the ring from rolling.

"Kacchan!~"

"What Hell...happened here Deku?!",the blond said picking up the ring looking at the position the two were in.

Behind the sink was a counter, so when pulling izuku todoroki had backed into the counter having his knees bent slight while the male butt was on his crotch.

Todoroki had looked at Bakugou with a flustered expression, moving his hand off the waist of the blond husband.

"So...Sorry!", todoroki said pushing izuku off his.

Izuku stumble forward, looking at his husband with a sheepish smile. Bakugou had walked over to his husband grabbing his hand placing the ring back on his finger.

"This your fifth time losing that goddamn ring..you damn nerd be more careful!",hissed Bakugou.

"Mmh...Sorry Kacchan, I was washing dishes and it slipped off my finger!"",Izuku whined.

The blond rolled his eyes, grabbing his husband cheeks with one hand squishing then together giving his a quick peck on his lips.

"I love you Kacchan~"

"Love you too idiot!~"

"Eww!, gross get a room your horny freaks!"

"SHUT IT UP ICEY-HOT BASTARD, BEFORE I BLAST YOUR ASS INTO THE SUN!"

Todoroki rolled his eyes sticking out his tongue at the angry blond, Izuku just laughed as his best friend and husband bicker and make fun of one another.

🧡💚