🖤|[𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒]|🤍

night·mare
/ˈnītˌmer/
Learn to pronounce
noun
plural noun: nightmares
a frightening or unpleasant dream.

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ʜᴀʙɪᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ       ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ, ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ.

His phone ranged for the forth time this night, it vibrated against the bedside table taunting him, he wanted to answer so bad..so badly-he just needed to tone out the constant ringing.

He glanced at his phone pondering if he should answer.

"No no no don't you dare answer the phone!, it a trap and you know that.. so don't you fucking dare."

"But what if he needs me..what if he hurts!, someone gotta cleans his wounds."

"You know you want to go back!~, so just go,you know you can't live without him and he can't live without you so got back...go back go back go back izuku go back go back to the devil him self!~"

"No!,you know what will happen when you go back to him?!"

Izuku rolled around in his bed clutching his head, tears we're flooding his eyes staining the sheets, Images came flooding his mind making him
whimper.

"Please guys.. please shush I just want to go to sleep!", He utters letting go of his hair and trying to relaxing into the pillow trying to calm his racing thoughts and the pesky voices.

Izuku laid down letting his phone rang through out the night, he was strong knew he could resist Him.

...

Ran poured as he limped out the dark ally way, he was drenched in rain,blood and sweat. Pulling out his phone he scrolled through his contact list click on the person name that would help him.

  Izuku Midoriya

Click the name he let it ring and ring..but nobody came to the answer the phone, letting out a growl he kept calling while he walked out the ally to the street of Tokyo.

"Fucking Deku answer the damn phone!!"

Bakugou yelled, coughing as he limping his way to the latter house needing his help.

♔♔♔

The next time he woke up it was 9 o'clock rain poured down against his home and outside, He watched the rain patter against his window.

The rain gave him a peace of mind when he sat and watched it.

Shifting up on the bed he stretched glaring out the window one last time, letting out a yawn he lifted the covers of him and got out the bed, wiping tears and crust out his eyes he trotted down the stairs he stopped by the front door have a feeling HE be knocking at his door wanting to come in.

"Knock knock nerd open the fucking door!!"

A gruff voice says knowing he would be standing by the door at this time, But Izuku doesn't open the door tho,he just stands there looking at the wooden door with an blank expression.

"Speak of the devil..literally", Izuku mumbles rolling his eyes.

"Open the goddamn door Izuku!!, I know your standing right there!!"

"You know you want to izuku!~, go do it, it will hurt~ but..you don't care!", a voice taunt.

"No no don't you dare!", another growled.

"Really he no good for you and you know that."

Izuku swallowed hard.

"Choices..choices~, what route will you take? Hmm I'm my opinion it only one and I know you will choose that path!~"