🐺wolf&βunny🐰

"HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MAMA!!~" voices utters loudly in unison making the little bunny stir a little bit curling tighter into a tiny ball.

"Mommy wake up we made you breakfast!" a little bunny utters trotting to his mother shaking him softly wanting him to awake, Midoriya shifted opening his eyes seeing blurry figures standing in-front of him. Blinking to adjust his sight he yawned stretching his arms, glancing in front of him seeing his boys stand there with little cute faces.

"Good morning my Babies!~" Midoriya utters cheerfully Turing his body to face his sons.

"Happy Mother's Day mama!~", the eldest son utters walking towards the pregnant bunny with a tray his favorite foods, placing it on his lap the boy kissed his mother cheek smiling right afterwards.

"Thank you Kane!" Midoriya utters softly giving the favor back kissing the boy cheek.

"Aww what about are kisses!, huh??" Other voices whined jumping on the bed snuggling against the bunny wanting there morning kisses and cuddles with there mother and also some food but mostly opinions 1.

"Aww there coming my little bunnies just be patient!~"

Midoriya utters sipping on his chamomile tea with a smile seeing there little face have a pout on them, letting out a sigh he place his tea cup down then proceeded to kiss all the others bunnies cheek softly. All satisfied with there kisses the the bunnies looked back and forth between there mama and his plate.

"Can we have some mama!!" the second eldest son asked looking the bunny with puppy eyes.

"No Ieko that for mama and baby not for big dummies like you!!, Kane growled Angerly not wanting his mother to share his food with his brothers, This was supposed to be his day not there's.

"Hey no name calling kane and it alright I have enough to share with my growing babies!~"

Midoriya utters sweetly cutting up pieces of  vegetables quiche into reasonable pieces give Ieko the plate letting the other 2 some surround the plate eating off of it. Kane just watched growling softly looking at his brothers eat his mother quiche without a care in the world, Midoriya frown hearing his oldest son growl at the younger brothers.

"Kane it quite alright child I'm fine left them eat baby, there no need to be angry I'm happy so let them be!" Midoriya utters softly looking the wolf in his teal orbs, Kane sucked his teeth Turing away from his mother. Midoriya giggles taking a sip of his tea munching on his on his avocado and berry mixture.

Grumbling Kane sighed moving closer to his mother snuggling up against his chest giving his mother growing belly room and a small rubs, Glancing up he saw his mother smiling his cheeks turn a pinkish tint, Midoriya snaked an arm around his son waist giving him a squeeze.

I love you!~💕

Midoriya croons kissing the bunny forehead, while they ate foot steps could be heard coming up the stairs, clearing his throat the blond straighten his shirt checking his appearance before he enters the room, lifting his hand to knock on the door the door was Swung open making the blond take a step back.

Kane opened the door seeing a familiar face standing in front of his mothers room, looking at the blond emotionless the bunny steps aside letting the wolf enter the room.

"Bakugou!"Midoriya utters cheerfully seeing the wolf enter the room very carefully, the wolf smiled walking to the side of the bed handing him a bouquet of Roses.

"Happy Mother's Day Midoriya!" Bakugou utters with a blush, Midoriya eyes lit up seeing the pretty red roses placed in his hand.

"Than..thank you Bakugou so much there so pretty!" Midoriya utters blushing up at the blond wolf.