Part 1

October13
08:10pm

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you dear jimin" The members sang as jimin blew the candles.

"Yaa jimin you grew one year more old but you're height didn't" Jhope said sarcastically.

"Yaa hyung, when will you stop making fun of my height ha"

"When you start growing tall " Jin also joined with them making fun of him.

"At least not today, it's my birthday ".

" Stop y'all keep making fun of my little mochi "namjoon said .
" Jimin here is my gift, here is you're shoes "namjoon said handing him the gift. Since jimin loves dancing namjoon thought of this.
" You guys also give you're gifts ".

" Yeah let's give him fast, coz I can't wait" Jhope told...

"Yeah even I can't wait to eat cake and drink" Jin blurted out.

"Jungkook came forward to give his gift ".
" What's that jungkook?? "Jin asked.

Jimin opened it and saw it was a couple pendent. Yes jimin and jungkook were together.

" That's so cheesy "yoongi told.

" No, it's so sweet, thank you jungkook, I will wear it now" jungkook helped jimin to wear it. They were so close, the love they both had is unmeasurable.

Little did they know someone was jealous in that room.

Jimin and jungkook were quite close and were stealing some lovey dovey moment but someone came between.

"Jimin you are my soulmate na, so here is my gift ".taehyung said with a pleasing smile pushing jungkook the other side.
It was a shirt which tae gifted him .
"You would look more pretty in this " Taehyung came more close to him. He was staring jimin with so much love and maybe lust. Jimin was busy looking at the gifts which other members gifted him.
Taehyung was about to get more close but jungkook immediately stopped him.

"You better be in you're limits" Jungkook said to tae with a glare.
"I'm always in my limits"

"You're the one coming between soulmates"

"Soulmates, tsk, nonsense no matter how much you try jimin is only mine. "
This made taehyung more angry he immediately pulled jungkook collar which resulted in jungkook do the same with tae.

"Stop you both " Jimin also jumped between them but to stop them. Other members also came to stop them. Jhope and Jin held tae and ,joon and jimin pulled jungkook.

"Can you guys at least not do this today, it's his birthday", "but you both have no manners and control over you're action".namjoon and Jin scolded them as they were elders and more like a parent.

" I thought you guys became friends back but seems not ".jhope said.

Jungkook and taehyung face were red with anger as though they might explode..

" Guys , let's stop this and have fun, the night should be big as it is our mochi's birthday"jin said.

But their was someone who was looking at his gift carefully which was on the table alongside the other gifts.

"You didn't even bothered to look at it properly, when will you understand my importance too"he said in a disappointed tone.

October 14
02:45 am
At the rooftop.

"Okay guys enough for today, let's clear all the mess ".jhope said standing.

Even after so much awkward moments everyone decided to have fun as they don't want to spoil birthday. They were in the rooftop having fun how normal youngsters do like drinking, playing games, having tasty meals.
Even though there were kinda tensed moments among some members but because of Jin and namjoon things seems calm as all the members used to listen them.

But there was more than just jungkook jimin taehyung triangle which members failed to notice.

Jungkook pov

I and jhope hyung were cleaning the rooftop after our party and happy meal.

"I will also help you guys, m not tired".we heard a voice coming towards us.

" Hyung why are sweating tho it's not that hot, in fact the weather is quite cool and windy". Jhope hyung said.

"Umm, I don't know maybe becoz it might me hot down, that is why I came up to help" Yoongi hyung said.

I, yoongi and jhope hyung started cleaning the mess.
Whereas namjoon hyung was so drunk so we let him sleep or else instead of cleaning he would break the things.

We let Jin and yoongi hyung to sleep as they were the one who were cooking all these meals and other things.
But seems yoongi hyung ain't tired . Jimin is cleaning the mess in the living room. Talking about that bastard V, I don't know where he is, all the time he keep looking for the moment to spend with jimin I won't let him do.

October 14
02 :58 am

"JIMIN" We heard a loud and terrified voice of Jin hyung.
We went running to see what happened.

When we reached the kitchen as the voice came from that place we saw jimin lying lifeless with a knife stabbed in him and blood oozing out. I froze the scene was no where pleasing to me. My brain stopped functioning properly.

"Jimiiiiiin" I cried loudly.

A/n: sorry to kill jimin guys but I have already decided the plot.... And till the end I promise it will be quite unexpected, but if you guys are smart enough to figure it out then go ahead. But it's not always what you see.