Part 8

Even though no one's reading it, I will complete my story.

"So ,Mr. jung hoseok, that night  when you guys were having fun, you secretly put poison into jimin's drink or food, but before it shows its reaction this guy stabbed jimin already."

"am I right or not"?  

" yes". both said in unison.

"so would you guys mind explaining"

"that night I went to washroom saying that I need to refresh myself  but I went to change clothes so that the blood stain wouldn't be visible ,when I came back I saw jimin and yoongi hyung fighting, I don't know what they were talking but when I saw jin hyung also watching it I went back to washroom, and then when no one was there I again went back  and stabbed him  and then I ran away back to washroom  and cleaned myself ,  I changed  the clothes  back to the one I was wearing, and threw the clothes outside the bathroom window and the next day I took the clothes and burned them, if I knew hoseok hyung has already planned the murder I wouldn't have to put this effort". taehyung said.

" but what was the reason for you to kill jimin". choi asked.

" jimin was afraid to reveal his secret relationship with me, he said that he doesn't want to hurt jungkook, he infact loved jungkook more, he used me like a toy ,he doesn't wanted to accept our relationship and everyone thought I was the crazy obsessed one, he wasn't serious  about us but I was , I asked for the last time to leave jungkook and be with me , but he didn't listen so I decided to end him ".he said in monotone.

" and hoseok you decided to kill jimin becoz you were obsessed with yoongi but yoongi liked jimin which you hated it". choi said.

hoseok nodded to his words with a confused look.

" don't worry jin has told me about this before dying".

" so coming to jin who killed him and why"?

" me " taehyung said.

" that night I went to kitchen to drink water , and I saw jin hyung looking for something, he didn't noticed me, so I stabbed him from the knife kept in kitchen, and later I cleaned every evidence ".

" but why you killed him".?

" he knew I and jimin had affair but he never supported me  and was always on the side of jungkook , I hated it , no matter what he was always with jungkook , I thought he would understand my love but nope" taehyung said.

" hmm and what about yoongi , isn't it was hoseok who did it"

" yes , I killed yoongi .

" wow , you said you loved yoongi"

" yes , that night when I went to make him accept my love, I told him that jimin is already dead , now he can be with me, he refused it, somehow in between our  argument he got to know that I was  also somewhere behind jimins death , he said he will tell everyone , so I told him that I will myself tell everyone everything the next day , and left him, later that night I came back to his room again ,luckily door was unlocked , I went and stabbed him, he was quite dead asleep , he didn't even scream and  then I left his room". hoseok confessed his crime.

" now both of you make each other accept your love and rot in jail" choi said.

both of them had no guilt in their face, choi left the interrogation room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choi was sitting in his office room lost in his deep thought.

" congratulations sir, you finally solved the case". kai said.

" no , kai I don't know there are some pieces I am missing".

"but both of them confessed their crime ,so now what problem is it".

" do you remember , jin actually received a message from namjoon's phone , but nowhere in his statement , taehyung said that he messaged him".

" you're right..... sir, so who can it be and why"??

choi took a look at the file once again.

" In this post mortem report of min yoongi ,it says he died of suffocation but hoseok only said he stabbed him."

" something is fishy , we are missing a big thing, we again need to interrogate it , before anything worse happens"

A/n
Lol lame plot.
So next will be the last chapter, Everything will be revealed in the next part.

... Please vote if you liked it.