Part 3

Choi :Hello, taehyung

Taehyung just sat their with a tense look.

Choi:Where were you at the time of murder??

Tae:I said I was in the washroom.

Choi :What? were you doing in the washroom?

Tae : I was sleeping.

Choi:What??

Tae :Why do people go to washroom to wash face, to pee and poop.

Choi :I know, but Killer can go for something else, too.

Tae :Are you calling me killer.

Choi :I never said that. Okay, for how long did you go??

Tae :I was helping jimin, and then I felt uneasy in my stomach, maybe becoz of too much drinking, so I went to clear my stomach, and then I heard Jin hyung voice.

Choi :Hmm, okay... Umm, so taehyung... What was your relationship with jimin... Don't even try to lie anything...

Tae: I and jimin are soulmates. We love each other, but that jungkook is always coming in between....

Choi :You're telling jungkook that you came between you and jimin, and jungkook is telling you came between them. You both are digging your own grave. Anyways you can go.

-
--
Choi took every members statement asking the same following questions about that night.

Jhope - I was with jungkook and yoongi cleaning the rooftop.

He also said the same beef about jungkook taehyung and jimin.

-
Naamjoon-like I said I was sleeping probably passed out.....

He gave the same statement as others.

-
Yoongi- umm, I was with jungkook and hobi...

He also said the same thing, but he was quite uneasy compared to other members.

The recording of the statement was done, and they were sent back to home.They were not supposed to leave the town...

Kai :What do you think, sir...

Choi:they all said truth but only half truth... There is much more than what we are seeing.
They all have secrets.
But we will find out...

Choi took a file in his hand.
They all were together since small. They all were orphans... They lived in the same orphanage... After they grew up, they all came together and started earning and lived together . Hmm, interesting....
.
.
.
.
.

At bangtan Home.

They all were sitting in the living room... None of them had energy to speak... They still couldn't believe that one member is completely gone....

Jin :Where did we all go wrong?? The fact that it's someone among us.

They all still had their heads down....

Jin :yoongi.. Wasn't it you??

Yoongi:wtf! Hyung, have you lost your mind.

Jin:I saw you in night fighting with jimin right before he got murder...

"What??" Jungkook couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Yoongi :So that doesn't prove that it was me.... In fact, I lov---he it abruptly.

Jin :Yes, I know you also love jimin, and jimin kept ignoring.... You always had a crush on him..

They all were looking in yoongi's direction. They couldn't believe what they were hearing..

"Hyung, what Jin hyung is saying is right??? "Taehyung questioned...

Yoongi had his head down.

" Can't believe hyung you... "Taehyung was cut by jins voice.

" You don't act innocent, Tae. I know you and jimin had affairs behind jungkook... "

"Wtf." This made jungkook more angry... Now he couldn't control himself he pulled taehyung by his collar and started punching him...

"STOP!! " Namjoon shouted...
"All of you, let's stop here and get back to your rooms, we don't need more tension here.

Everyone stopped and started glaring each other. taehyung composed himself and burst to his room in anger, followed by hobi and other members....

12:04 am
Jin's pov

I was looking at our photo album.. We all looked happy, but now that bangtan is gone.

Tears were streaming down, but then I heard my phone notification..

It was from Namjoon

It said "hyung I need to talk about jimin... I know who did this, pls come to the living room. "

My eyes widen. What does Namjoon know about jimin murder... I kept the album back to its place and left the room.

A/N ... CAN YOU GUYS GUESS.. GET READY FOR MORE PLOT TWIST IN NEXT CHAPTERS.,..