Finale

The dissatisfaction with the case ,choi went immediately to the prison where taehyung and hoseok are kept in. He went running and stood front of the cell where taehyung is lying down.

" Taehyung, I have something to ask you" choi said enough loud to be heard by taehyung.

Taehyung opened his eye lazily looked towards other side of the cell and saw officer choi was standing.

" what, is my time already up" taehyung said lazily getting up.

" Taehyung , there is something very important ,I have to ask you"

"What , I have already confessed everything , now what u want me to do". taehyung lazily dragged himself towards choi who was standing other side of iron rod which was in between them.

" that night , when you killed jin , did you send any messages from namjoon phone to jin"??

" message"??

" yes , message"

" no , officer , I don't know what message you are talking about".

" you really didn't planned jin's murder??

" I already told you , that I came simply to drink water , but I saw jin hyung ,....wait wait.... that night jin hyung was looking for someone..... who was he looking for ... nna-amjoo-n hyung".

" that I will find out, thanks for your information taehyung now take rest".

taehyung simply glared him" whatever".

choi left that place and went towards jung hoseok

" now I have to clear about something from hoseok".

choi went towards as fast as he can towards the cell hoseok is in.Hoseok was actually doing some workout or more like dance.

choi went and stood front of his cell " hoseok "he called out.

" oh , detective ,sorry I was dancing, you know I can't stay without dance or I can't sit still for more than a minute"

" how did you kill yoongi" choi asked him directly.

" ha??? I have already given my statement "

" did you suffocate him before stabbing".

" what ?? no like I said when I went in his room he was peacefully sleeping so I only stabbed him with a knife and he didn't even make a slight noise......... wait....does that mean he was already dead". hoseok who looked shocked.

" thanks " choi immediately ran from there.

" wait , officer what is happening ". hoseok screamed, but choi already left the place.

-------------------------------------------------

" Kai , we need to immediately reach bangtan home, we are leaving the actual culprit".

choi with his officers went to bangtan home .

When they reached they saw the door was locked from outside, they managed to break the door, when they entered inside they were welcomed with a dead body of namjoon .

Namjoon was mercilessly stabbed in the stomach. Blood was oozing out. Next to his body was a paper which had something written on it.

choi picked it up .

The letter said

--
Hi officer , if you are reading this then you are very late.
You know officer it feels so bad when someone betrays you especially the ones you love. I gave my everything to jimin , but what he did , cheated on me with that taehyung and thought I would not know it. That night I saw hoseok hyung put poison in his drink, I even saw taehyung stab him, I got angry Jimin is mine I should have killed him ,he cheated on me .After taehyung stabbed him I went towards him, Jimin was still breathing , but dear he cheated on me , so I didn't help.

I even planned jin hyung's murder but taehyung already did my work, I messaged jin hyung through namjoon hyung phone . Jin hyung knew jimin was cheating on me but he didn't say anything , he should have supported me , I thought I was his favorite but nope.

I even killed yoongi hyung , how dare he put eye on something which is mine , I heard the conversation between hoseok and yoongi hyung , I went and suffocated him with pillow and the next day I saw he was stabbed , I got to know it was hoseok hyung. Crazy people.

I hate cheaters, and poor namjoon hyung , he was missing all his members so I sent him to his members.

Even I will be gone , you will find my body in the river where we all members used to spend time.

I will wait for taehyung and hoseok hyung to come up soon, so that we would come back in our next life and again live happily how we used to.--

BYE

Choi crushed the paper and went towards the han river....

after searching they found jungkook's body.

Hoseok and Taehyung spent rest of their life in jail.

THE END

A/N

LOL FINALLY IT GOT OVER, LAME STORY LINE, PLS DON'T POINT SILLY MISTAKE COZ ITS DIFFICULT TO WRITE CRIME THRILLER WITH DETAILS. SORRY...

IF YOU REACHED TILL HERE THEN THANK YOU. PLS VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗭𝗘||𝗕𝗧𝗦 𝗙𝗙 (𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗬/𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗥) 🎉