Part 4

Jin's pov

What does namjoon know about jimin's death. We usually share same bedroom but since jungkook is heartbroken he decided to be with him.
I was in living room and then I heard footsteps.
"Joonah, are you okay.......what important do you know about jimins murder " I said in a whisper tone but almost to be heard by him by turning to his side.
But before I speak another word I felt a strong pain in my stomach , I was stabbed before  I let out a scream my mouth was closed and I fell down, he was above me closing my mouth and stabbing again and again.

"Yy-oouu"....
Before I tell anything my mind went blank and everything became dark.

End of pov.

" Sorry hyung, you knew many things you shouldn't ".
"Hope you rest in peace with jimin hyung as well ".

At police station
8:02 am.

Detective Choi was busy studying the case.

" I shouldn't jump to conclusions by their two sentence statement ".

The door flew open showing kai who was quite tensed.

" Jin's dead".

"What".

At the crime scene.

" He was stabbed in the same way it means the same person who did it".
"Now m 101% sure it's one of you".

" Who was the first one to see? ".

" Mmee "jhope says raising his hand.

" Details? ".

" Umm... As usual I woke up early as its my regular habit to wake up even before the sun rises, I don't remember the time I got up and did my morning chores, and when I came in the living room I -I ssaw hyung soaked in blood. "He said continuously crying.

All the members were shocked with what's happening with them. Jungkook was sobbing hardly next to his body , others were sitting heads completely down. Few of them were  standing not knowing what to do. Namjoon was froze seeing his love lying lifeless.

They all were called at police station again.
Choi and kai did all investigation required at the crime scene.

At police station

"It's getting more tangled up".

Choi:so yoongi I told you not to lie but....
So tell me about you're relationship with jimin.
If you think how I know then jin probably told everything about the mess and also about that night.

Yoongi: mm I I hadd... Crush on jimin. That night I actually went to him to ask about our relationship. But as usual he ignored me, for him our relationship is just like brothers that's it.

Choi : so you decided to kill him.

Yoongi:nnoo--... I didn't I got really angry I tried my best but then I just left him.
I wasn't getting sleep then I went on rooftop and to distract myself I started helping jungkook and hobi.

Choi: were there anyone else t
when you were with jimin.

Yoongi: No that is why I took this opportunity.

Choi: why did you kill jin?

Yoongi :I said I didn't kill anyone.yesterday I had no idea I was sleeping in my room.

Choi:okay you can go.

Choi noted down all his
statement.

-
Choi:Jung hoseok you saw the body first... What if you have killed him and pretended to be innocent?

Jh:no sir... I have no reason to kill him.

Choi:what if you had you would have killed him?

Jh: no you're wrong he us my favorite hyung. I can never do such things.

Choi:hmmm...did anything happened yesterday between you guys... Like any fight or something?

Jh: aa... Yess... Jin hyung told that taehyung and jimin has affair becoz of which both kook and tae got angry...
And he exposed about yoongi's crush on jimin to everyone.

Jhope's sunshine face was no more shining bright.

Choi:anything else???

Jh:nnoo...

-

Choi:so Kim where were yóu yesterday night .

Tae:I was sleeping.

Choi:you had affair with jimin and yesterday jin exposed you.

Tae:it's not affair, I and jimin love each other.

Choi:fine.

Choi asked few more questions and left him.

A/n(Lol my hand is paining so m not able to type or think more).

-
Choi: where were you doing at the time of murder?

Jk: I was sleeping with joon hyung you can ask him.

Choi :did you know before that jimin and Tae had affair??

Jk: no ,...and jimin didn't have affair it's all that taehyung doing.

Choi :uff... I can't understand this love triangle.
_

Choi: so namjoon do you know the last message sent to jin was from you  calling him to living room.

Nj: WHAT, I I was sleeping I didn't even check my phone.. I don't know anything about this..... I was sleeping I am telling truth.

Choi:how come we trust you.

Nj:I really don't know.... Jin was my life line. I love him more than myself. Doesn't mean I'm being strong I don't have emotions.
What if someone else sent it from my phone .

Choi :does your phone have password?

Nj:yes...

Choi :what is ur password and does anyone else knows.

Nj:it's the day I and jin confessed each other. No one knows about... Yeah the other way to open is my fingerprint.

Choi:hmmm... Oookay...
You can go..

-

During night time at choi's home .

He was busy reading the case.

Few minutes later he got a call...

"Hello ".

" Hello , sir jimins post mortem report has came".

"Okay, what does it says".

" Sir , jimin was not just stabbed, he was poisoned as well, but before the poison does it work , he was stabbed".

"WHAT".

Choi was completely shocked he put his spectacles down. Took his stuffs and left his home.

At the mortuary

Choi was handed with jimins report. Even kai was with him.

" What does this means sir".

Choi licked his lips and said
"So there were two people who not knowingly planned his murder on same day".

" I had my doubts on yoongi, tae and jin".

"But jin is dead".

" So my doubts were on yoongi and tae. "

"But seems like no one is innocent, so there were persons who was peacefully sitting or sleeping knowing that jimin is gonna die".

A/n
bruh look at my stupid plot, but any guesses.. Some clues you would have got, so there are two people or who knows.