Part 1

Hi guys. 

I hope you guys are doing well

I was so overwhelmed reading the response that it compelled me to write the first part. Also all the details in this story are purely my imagination, they have nothing to do with reality

So, here I am with the same. 

I hope you guys will like it. 

Happy reading

Part 1

Shiva left from there leaving Dhara and Gaumbi alone. 

Dhara was shocked 'yeh kya bolke gayi Gaumbi? Dil tut gaya? '

Gaumbi understood what she wanted to say 'Dhara yeh 15 din bahut important hai. Hume in dono ko realise karvana hoga'

'Lekin kaise Gaumbi? ' Dhara asked. She was not in a state to think about anything. 

'Hume situations lani hongi aisi jaha pe Shiva ko realise ho ki Raavi bhi important hai. Baaki us bachi ki kismat hai Dhara hum toh sirf try kar sakte hai' Gaumbi said sadly. 

'Nahi Gaumbi. Main janti hu Shiva uski parvah karta hai, ab us parvah ko bahar lane ka waqt hai. Use samajhna hoga ki Raavi biwi hai uski ab. Is baar main us bachi ka dil nahi tutne dungi' Dhara said, determined wiping her tears.

***

Shiva came in his room to find it empty, he didn't know but he felt bad when she asked for divorce. 

'Ha toh thik hai na. Jati hai toh jaye, mujhe kya matlab' Shiva told himself, trying to be cool and unaffected. 

On the other hand Raavi went to the temple and sat in front of Bholenaath, she broke down in tears. 

'Thik nahi kia aapne Bholenaath.’ She took a pause and continued ‘Ab toh shikayat karne ka bhi man nahi hai aapse. Jo bhi hai thik hai' she said dejectedly and kept quiet but tears didn't stop. She didn’t feel like sharing her feelings with anyone, not even the Almighty. First her parents, then Dev and now Shiva. 

In these few days she had started feeling for Shiva, this time she wanted to go slowly. They used to fight but they never left their side. 

Yesterday when they shared that shower unintentionally, she felt shivers down her spine. 

And today when he held that burning stick in his hand she got really scared and at that point she realised she started having feelings for this Boothnath of hers. That time also he scolded her for speaking against Dhara di, though she didn't mean anything but still didn't mind his scoldings. 

But the moment she heard him say those words, that pierced her heart and she decided to step out of this marriage for her own sake, she can’t be a burden on anyone. 

She thought something was between them be it hatred but she can't stand the fact that he is ready to leave her anytime. Now she can’t carry out this marriage, she thought there was immense hatred but hatred too have rules and all of them were broken today. She cried a lot.

Krish who was roaming here and there saw Raavi crying, he immediately came to her and asked ‘Bhabhi. Aap ro kyu rahe ho?’

Raavi felt like talking to him but then she stopped herself and said ‘Kuch nahi Krish. Chal main kaam karke ati hu.’ and she left without saying anything further. 

Krish came to Dhara and said ‘bhabhi kuch hua hai kya?’

‘Matlab?’ Dhara asked, confused.